Chapter Twenty-Six

Ken POV

I own The Peacock so we got in no matter what. I owned stuff that made me more money if you thought I was gay.  Shame on you. 

I was snatched on the dance floor by a random guy.  He wanted to touch and grind but I was not all for that with another guy I kept him at arms length and did my own thing.  Kristina had disappeared on me. I kept looking around until I saw that she was at the bar.

She came over and took me away but the guy gave me his number.  I was shocked, I really was but I didn't want it. Kristina grabbed me and we danced like we was having sex on the dance floor.  It was fun.  Fabio and Joey was doing their own thing.  They were cute together and I was happy for them.

Joey was my assistant secretary. So I hooked him and Fabio up one lazy afternoon. They were perfect for each other. 

I was getting tired of dancing and pulled Kristina off the dance floor and over to the bar.  Fabio and Joey came too. 

"What can I get for you? " The bartender said smiling at me. 

"A round of shots please " I said and sat on a stool. Kristina came over and sat on my lap.  Fabio sat on the stool across from us and Joey leaned between his legs.  How cute. 

The bartender set the shots down and everyone grabbed one. 

I raised my shot in the air.

" A toast to Fabio and Joey. May marriage suit you guys and have many happy love filled years together. "I said. Joey smiled and Fabio wiped away tears "I expect to see children running around." I added. Kristina,  Joey and Fabio bust out laughing. "To Fabio and Joey." I said raising my hand up higher. They all repeated the same thing and we downed our shots.

After that was the best night ive had in years.