Chapter Twenty-One

Kristina POV

We walked in and I stopped in my tracks. It was absolutely beautiful in this restaurant. There were booths all around the edges.  Tables littered the center of the room. There were stairs leading to a top level. On all of the tables were crisp white cloth. There were wine glasses on the tables along with two candles on the side of a miniature bouquet of red roses. It was so fancy. 

"Bonjour. May I help you this evening? " a server with a thick French accent asked.

"Reservation for Truman." said Ken.

"Ah! OuiOui. This way!." The server grinned from ear to ear. He led us through the main floor to the side. There was a circular booth waiting for us. I slide in and Ken slide in in the other side. The server handed us two menus.

"Your waiter will shortly be here. " He said and walked away. 

I looked around.  This seat had the best view of the restaurant.

"Nice isn't it? " Ken asked laying his hands on the table. 

"It really is. I've never seen anything like it. " I said still looking around. 

A male came up to the table. He had on a white shirt and black tie with black pants.  His hair was slicked back and he had a cute baby face that made you want to pinch his cheeks and shake his head from side to side saying googoo gahgah like an idiot.

"Hello.  My name is Georgie and I will be your server today. May I ask what type of wine you would like to have served today? "

"The ChocolatRouge Gallo" Ken said. I've never had that. I hope it was good. 

"Ah! Very well I will be right back." The waiter smiled then left. I picked up my menu and looked at the inside.  Half the words in here was in French. I was getting annoyed because I didn't speak any French.

"Hmm Ken?" I said putting my menu down.

"Yes?" He said looking over the menu. 

"Does any of this say Chicken Fettuccine?" I asked looking down. He chuckled.

"Yes. Is that what you want?" He said putting his menu down and looking at me. 

"Yes " I said but it came out barely a whisper. I mentally shook myself.  He had a affect on me. Just then Georgie came back and poured our wine.  We continued to stare at each other. Georgie cleared his throat. I looked up sheepishly and blushed.  I looked away. 

"Are we ready to order?" Georgie asked amusement invading his tone.

"The Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo for my lady here and I'll have the Filet Mignon with steamed asparagus and roasted potatoes." Ken said handing back the menus.

"Very well sir. " Georgie said and walked away.

"So.. can we talk?" Ken asked sitting up.

"About what? " I asked taking a sip of the wine.  It was nice. 

"Us." Ken said looking at me with deep green pools. 

I almost spit my wine out.

Us? 

(Editing) The Ballerina and The Billionaireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें