Chapter Sixteen

Ken POV

I was sleeping soundly.  I felt the bed move but I stayed sleep.  When I did finally wake up the bed was empty. I sat up and looked around starting to feel disappointed.  I thought that she had left me alone.  I heard someone moving around.  I pulled on my boxers and walked out into the living room and there she was out on the balcony. The wind whipping her hair.

"Wow " she said. 

"I thought you left me"I said walking up to her. She jumped almost a foot in the air.

"Jesus. You scared the hell out of me. " She held a hand over her chest.  That glorious chest. I mentally shook myself.  I smiled and walked up to her.  I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her. 

I asked her how she felt.  I knew she was a virgin and I didn't want her to be really hurt from what happened last night. She blushed once she figured out what I meant.

"Did you enjoy yourself ?" I asked.  She blushed again and nodded.  I loved that. 

"Good. I did too.  Let's go I'm starving" She stopped walking she wanted to get some clothes from her hotel.  We were going to go there after I had showered and changed.

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it. " She offered.  I walked into the bedroom.  I was pulling clothes out and setting them aside getting them ready for my shower.

"Ken! " Kristina's voice boomed through the hotel room.  What the hell? 

I walked out of the bedroom. She stood there looking hurt and depressed.  She looked at me then at the door. I pulled the door open and stopped in my tracks

"Stephany? " I was confused. 

" Hey boyfriend"She said leaning on the door jam. I turned but Kristina was already walking to the bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing here? " I demanded. I was getting angry. 

"Came to you. I just wanted to break that bed of yours again. " She said with a wink. 

"Go away. " I tried to close the door. Her arm shot out and she opened it back up. 

Kristina came out the room wearing her dress. Her shoes and clutch in hand.  she was on the phone.  I only caught the end of the conversation. "...yes a cab at that location...No!  I am not a hooker!...Thank You. " She hung up.  She walked to the door.  Her eyes were red and her cheeks stained. "Excuse me." She said I put my hand up

"Don't go. " I said looking at her.

"Move.  I really have to go. " She looked at me and it felt like she was stabbing me.

I moved my arm.  She walked past and left.  I stood in the hallway and watched her go.  She stood at the elevator whipping away her tears she put her hand on her mouth and hung her head.  She walked on the elevator and never looked back. 

I turned. I glared at Stephany she had a smile on her face and when she looked at me her smile fell and she looked scared.

I walked towards her and she was moving backwards.

I was pissed at this point I didn't care what happened next.  I just wanted Kristina.