Chapter Forty-Three

Kristina POV

I had woke up and checked my phone. It was 1:30 in the afternoon. I had notifications on my phone from instagram. I opened it and it was picture of me sleeping. It said :

Look at this mommy to be sleeping away. I love my little family. :) @kristinamosby

I smiled. I read most of the comments.

She is so beautiful! <3

Do you wanna share? ;)

Where did you pick her up from?

Congratulations on the baby!

Hope that baby is as hot as you.

I laughed at the last comment. Fabio busted through the door. He hugged me like I rose from the dead, then he yelled at me for leaving him alone. We talked for a bit. He was getting married in two months. I still haven't even thought of my wedding date.

I got up and put on some yoga pants and a tank top. I grabbed my shoes. I was going to dance. I had to get my job back just up until I have my maternity leave. I went down stairs and Joey and Ken was on the couch. I kissed Ken and me and Fabio left.

We drive in a comfortable silence to the studio. Fabio looked like he was about to jump out of his chair. We get there and it's dark. So I immediately know that there is something going on. I pull in the back and we walk around. I walk in and the lights flash on and everyone yells "Surprise! " I jumped back and almost fell over Fabio. He caught me.

Everyone was standing in front of the big glass, smiling and clapping and cheering. I started to cry. Everyone parted and on the glass there was red paint. Welcome back! We've missed you! Everyone had signed their name on the glass . I covered my mouth in my hand to keep in the cries.

"I love you guys so much! " I managed to choke out. "I want to dance. Let's dance!" Once I said that groups formed and I strode in front of everyone in front of the glass. I snapped my fingers and counted backwards from four. When I hit one we moved together in perfect harmony. I was careful not to injure my growing baby so I didn't move much.

I leaned against the wall smiling and watched as they twirled and dipped. I've missed this. This is my new home. This is what ive been waiting for.