Chapter Twenty-Eight

Attention!Mature content. If you do not like this kind of stuff please jump ahead to the next chapter.

:)

Kristina POV

My head was pounding. It hurt so bad.  I can't remember how much I had drunk last night but I know that it was a lot. My throat was really dry and it was freakishly hot. I opened my eyes and it was still dark in the room.  The pain in my head just kept going. I looked over and Ken was sleeping peacefully. His arm was thrown over my waist and his face was in my neck.  I could see why it was so hot. 

I moved to get out the bed but his arm tightened around my waist.  He shifted but went still with a heavy sigh. I put my hand on his face and moved his hair out of the way. He was really sexy.  One of his eyes popped open and he slowly smiled. 

"Checking me out? " He asked stretching.

"Yea." I said without shame. He chuckled and rolled over until he was on top of me. He looked down at me and my heart was beating super fast.  I shifted under him. 

"Did you have fun last night?" He asked with amusement in his eyes.

"Yes... why? Did I say something stupid?" I asked panicking.

"Oh yea, you said some pretty funny stuff that no one should ever know." He said throwing his head back and laughed. I groaned and threw my hands up and covered my face. "But...but it's one thing you said that really caught my attention." He said pulling my hands off my face and looking at me. 

"What? What did I say? "

"You don't remember?" He said looking hurt.

"No.... " I trailed off thinking about the night.

We went back to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started dancing. I kissed him and I looked him in the eyes.  I've been trying to say this since we've been together.
"I love you." I had finally said. He looked shocked then he smiled and held me tighter. I was a little upset he didn't say it back but I was enjoying the moment wrapped in the arms of the guy that I love.

My eyes grew wide as I recalled what had happened last night.  I looked at him and he was smiling down at me. 

"Do you remember now? " He said cocking his head to the side. 

I nodded my head.

"I love you too." He said bending down and kissing me. It was slow and soft.  His kiss was sweet and full of love.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

He pulled the covers back and ran his hands along my sides and legs.  His hand landed on my shorts and pulled them down I reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head.  He lifted my shirt up and threw it across the room.  I pulled his sweat pants down and rubbed him gently. He groaned and spread my legs open.  I wanted him.  I was ready.  His took his fingers and slipped them in me. 

"Oh baby your so ready. " He said against my lips.  I lifted my hips up and his fingers went deeper. I moaned and spread my legs wider.  I need him in me and not his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and I whimpered.

He positioned himself between my legs and kissed me. I arched my back and brought my hips of the bed.  He grabbed my hips and put his tongue into my folds.  I grabbed the sheets and moaned. This was driving me crazy.  He kissed up my stomach and took one of my breasts in his mouth.  He sucked hard.  He rubbed my other breast between his thumb and finger. He stopped and looked at me His eyes were soft and smoldering. He sat on his knees and lifted me up.  I sat on his lap.  I could feel his hardness. I wiggled on top of him and he groaned.

He lifted me up and slide into me gently. It felt so good.

"Come on baby move. " He grunted. I started moving up and down on top of him.  He grabbed my hips and closed his eyes. I grabbed his shoulders and moved faster.  I cried out his name and dug my nails into his back. I layed my head in the crook of his neck and released.

"I'm so not done with you yet." He said in a husky voice.  I looked at him wide eyed. he turned me over on the bed. I was on all fours with my legs spread open.  He put his knee between mine and pushed them open wider.  I felt his lips on my behind as he kissed each cheek. His warm hands slide up my waist. He brought one hand back and stuck two fingers in me once more.  He moved with a rhythm that I started moving to.  He pulled out and placed himself behind me.  I felt him rub my ass and bury himself in me.  I groaned and pushed against him so that he would be deeper. He groaned deep in his throat and started pounding into me.

He said my name low. He gripped my waist tighter and kept moving fast and rough.

I gritted my teeth together to keep from screaming. I moaned and just let pleasure take over me. He grunted and released into me. I felt his warmness invade my space and welcomed it. He collapsed on my back.  We were both out of breath and feeling better. He pulled out of me and pulled me close.  I layed my head on his chest and savored these few priceless moments.

"I love you baby." he said kissing me.

"I love you too" I said putting my head back on his chest.

I loved this man.  I realised that last night.  I was willing to spend the rest of my life with him. I was just hoping that he wanted the same.