Chapter Twenty-Nine

Kristina POV

After that energetic morning we took a shower and went down stairs.  The cook was making a breakfast. She made omelets, bacon and wheat toast. It smelled so good.  We sat down and dug in. 

"Is your parents staying here this weekend Or were they staying in a hotel?" Ken asked,  sipping on some coffee.

"I don't know yet. Do you care if they stay here? " I asked eating my toast. My parents was coming because my performance is on Friday. I was nervous and excited. But I was ready.

"No I don't care.  I'm glad our room is sound proof." He said with a wink. I blushed I was glad too. 

My phone started ringing.  It was my mom. 

"Hey momma."

"Hey baby! We are about ten minutes away from the address that you gave us. " My moms voice sang through the phone.  I covered the receiver. 

"They are ten minutes away. " I whispered to Ken.  His eyes got wide.

"They not supposed to be here! They're are about two days early." He whisper shouted.

" I know! " I whisper shouted back. "Momma?"

"Yes honey"

"You guys are really early. "

"I know baby I just wanted to see you. "

"Okay here I come. " I said then hung up. I looked at Ken. He looked nervous. I think it was because he was going to meet my dad.  The doorbell rung and we both stood up.  I could hear the butler telling them to come in.

I walked out and my mom and dad was standing in the doorway with their mouths open. 

"Mommy! " I said rushing to her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.  My mom was short and blond. He hair went down her back and she had big blue eyes. She wore glasses at the tip of her nose. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me.  I let go of my mom and hugged my dad. He was tall and had gray hair. He was growing out a beard and it suited him. "Hey dad" I said hugging him tight. 

"Hey little bit. " He said holding me tight. I pulled away and stepped back.  They looked healthy and unharmed. I looked around but Ken wasn't in here. 

"Wait right here." I said walking away looking for Ken.  He was in the dining room looking out the window.  I walked up behind him and touched his shoulder.

"Want to come and meet them? " I asked he nodded his head and turned around. He smiled at me and I took his hand and walked back to the door. 

My parents were talking but stopped when we came in. My moms eyes almost pooed out of her head but she was smiling. My dad had his lips in a hard line.  He seemed disappointed.

"Mom,  Dad this is Ken Truman. He's my boyfriend. Ken this is my mom and dad Betty and John Mosby."I said.

"Nice to meet you. " Ken said stepping up to shake my moms hand but she pulled him into a hug.  He looked momentarily stunned then composed himself and hugged her back.  She let him go and he held out his hand to my dad. He stood there looking Ken from head to toe, then he shook Ken's hand.

We stood there in silence for a moment. Then I was getting uncomfortable.

"Is Jason and Craig here? " I asked.

"Craig is but Jason stayed. He had to work but I'm going to video tape you so that he could see it when we get back." My mom said with a small sad smile. 

"Okay. Well I have rehearsal. Mom are you coming with me? " I asked heading for the stairs. 

"Yes. But I have to get my clothes out of the car. "

"No worries Mrs. Mosby,  that was taken care of." Ken said smiling at her.  She looked like she was about to melt.  " Just call me Betty." She said and walked up the stairs. I looped my arms through hers and we went into the room. 

I went and started pulling my dance clothes out of my drawer. My mom  sat on the edge of the bed and folded her hands in her lap.

"Are you happy here.?"She asked. I frowned.

" Yes, why do you ask momma? " I asked. She shrugged.

"You seem happy.  Something just seems different about you. I just don't know what it is. " She said looking me from head to toe.

" Momma I'm fine.  I am happy. Nothing about me is different. " I said still pulling clothes out.

"Are you pregnant? " My mom asked. I froze.  I slowly turned around to looked at her. Has she lost her mind? Although I actually didn't know if I was pregnant or not.

"I... I.... um... I... Uh... I don't know. " I finished with a whisper. My mom got up from the bed and put her arms on my shoulders. She used her thumb to wipe away tears that I just realised that was falling.

If I was pregnant I couldn't dance anymore.  If I was pregnant then Ken would never love me.

"You look a little thick baby. " My mom said with a small laugh.  I stared at her shocked.  How could she laugh at a time like?

I turned back around and finished pulling my clothes out. I picked all my stuff up and walked to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door then I slide to the floor and cried.

I wasn't ready to be a mom if I really was pregnant.