Chapter Seven

Ken POV

I sat outside the door and waited for my sister to come out.  I answered emails and made a conference call while I waited for her to come out. It seemed like she was in there forever. Ten females went in after her and never came out.

When she finally came out she was with Kristina. They both had huge grins on their faces. They had their arms hooked together.  They looked like they could be more sisters than me and Bella.  

"Ken! Ken! Guess what.!" Bella screamed my name while they were walking. I started to chuckle and shook my head.

"What? "

"Kris got the part as Odette and she got accepted to Julliard! " She squealed.

"Wow that's very nice. " I said putting a huge smile on my face.  She looked like she knew what she was doing when it came to dancing. I was actually happy that she accomplished what I think is the hardest task to do.  

Up close Kristina had freckles sprinkled across her nose. She had a dazzling smile that would stop you in your tracks.  Her teeth was white and her eyes were just even more amazing up close then they were far away.

I had stopped breathing when she got close. 

"Did you get a part? " I asked looking at Bella. 

"Yea I'm Odele and the back up for Kris if she can't make it or something "She said smiling. " Oh I almost forgot. Kristina this is my older brother Ken Truman,  Ken,  this is my new bff Kristina Mosby." She said letting go of Kristina. 

"Hello"She said holding put her hand. 

"Hi" I said taking her hand and bringing it to my lips and kissing it , never taking my eyes off of hers. "Nice to meet you. "

She looked like a deer in headlights. "Y-You t-too " she said then blushed.  It was the most beautiful thing that I've seen. 

Bella cleared her throat "Well um Kris and I was going to the little deli around the corner wanna come?" She asked with wide eyes. 

"Sure.You walking? "I asked letting go of Kristina's hand. She looked at Kristina and she shrugged.

"Yea."Bella said

We all walked out of the building.  Kristina was hooked to Bella and I had Bella's hand.