Chapter Fifteen

Kristina POV

I woke up in a strange room and started to panic.  I looked over and saw Ken laying on my shoulder.  His arm was across my waist. I  looked under the cover and I was naked. I gasped. I tried to get up but my body hurt and Ken's arm was really heavy. 

He moved and turned his head the other way. I lifted his arm and laid it to the side.  I slipped out of the bed looking for my underwear. I found them and picked his shirt up.  I walked into the bathroom. I had to pee a dang river.  I washed my hands and took a towel and cleaned myself up and buttoned up the shirt and walked out and he was still laying in the bed sleeping. I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. I got some water and went to the balcony. 

It had an amazing view.  "Wow" I said out loud to no one in particular. You could see most of New York but it was still amazing.

"I thought you left me. " I jumped and almost dropped the water and turned around.  I held my chest. 

"Jesus.  You scared the hell out of me" I said looking at him.  He had on his boxers and nothing else. He smiled and started walking towards me.  He stopped in front of me.  He put his hand on my face and brushed the hair to the side.  "Thank you for staying " He said bending to kiss me.

I felt heat warm me in places that has been dormant for years. He was very muscular. His abs were to die for and those arms, I just love those arms.

"How are you feeling? " He said looking at me with concern. I blushed.  I forgot I  told him that I was a virgin.

"Um.. fine. " I said looking away. He grabbed my face. I looked down.

"Look at me" He said softly. I looked up and he was smiling.  "Did you enjoy yourself?" I blushed again . I nodded my head. He smiled.  "Good. I did too.  Let's go.  I'm starving."

"Wait.  Can I go to my hotel and change my clothes.?"

"Yea." We went back to the room.  There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I offered. I walked out to the door.  I unlocked it and there was this tall Amazon looking blond with too much makeup and not enough clothes on standing at the door. 

She looked me up and down, and smirked. "Is Kenneth here? "

" May I ask who you are? "

"His girlfriend" She said with a smile.  I gaped at her.

"Ken! " I was pissed. I didn't even know why it hurts so much. Oh maybe the fact that I had agreed just last night to be his and only his and it turns out the bastard has a girlfriend. 

I knew my fairy tale would end some way, I just didn't think it would end like this.