Chapter Thirty-Six

Ken POV

When she came into my office while I was on the phone. I had thought that something was wrong. but then I remembered that I had out the ring on her finger. She had been crying and I thought that she would be happy unless the tears were of joy and not sadness. 

She liked the ring so that was one for me.

I just had sex with her on my desk. That was amazing. But then went down hill when her mother walked in. Her mom was shocked and threw her hands up to cover her eyes. She turned red. Kristina looked like she about to die.

I scratched my head and sat down in my office chair.  She said that she would talk to me later about the ring but she took it off and sat it on the desk.  I was starting to get upset because I want her but it seemed she didn't want me back. 

I put my head on my hands and sighed.  This is what happened the last time.  I guess I need to prepare myself for the heartbreak.

¥¥¥¥¥
(Sexual scene. If you do like sex scenes please read next chapter. )

Kristina POV

"Momma are you okay? " I asked walking slowly to my mom as if she was some frightened animal. 

"I never thought I would see that. For any of my children, but of all my babies it had to be my baby girl. I am somewhat traumatized." She said with a small laugh.

"Sorry,  momma, I should have locked it,  or not done it,  or did in the room -you know Uh.  This is hard for me. "I said looking away.  I could feel my neck and cheeks heat up.  My mom touched my cheek and laughed.

"Honey it's okay.  All people in love show how much they love each other differently. I just happen to see it. " she said laughing again and stood up and walked away.  I groaned and put my hands in my head.  I just realised I didnt have any clothes on.

I got up and went back to his office.  He was in his chair with his head in his hands. I closed the door and locked it then I took my shirt off and dropped it on the floor.  I walked over and sat in front of him on the desk and pulled his hands away. His eyes widened when he saw I didn't have a shirt on. 

I pulled him to me and ran my hands down his chest to his pants. I pulled them down and grabbed him in my hands. I slowly massaged him.  He groaned.  I leaned up and kissed his neck. The I trailed kisses up his jaw. His breathing became deep and fast. I kissed his ear then bit his earlobe. He gasped and grabbed my waist.   I shooed his hands off and he stared at me intently. I leaned my head down and took him in my mouth.  He moaned and grabbed the back of my head.  I licked the tip and sucked it. I opened my mouth wider and  sucked. My head bobbed up and down as I sucked him.  He moved with me.

"Baby. I'm about to cum." He said with a grunt.  I kept going. I wanted to taste all of him. "Baby. " He said once more but I just kept going. 

He exploded in my mouth. I could taste the saltiness. I swallowed most of it and let the rest run down my chin.  I pulled him out of my mouth and kissed his tip.  I looked up at him and he looked at me with so much hunger in his eyes. 

He grabbed my face and kissed me.  He licked himself off my chin and kissed my neck.  He pulled my underwear off and threw them somewhere. He grabbed my hand and pushed me into the chair. He got on his knees. He took one leg and sat it on the arm rest and did the same with the other. He stared at me.  I wiggled and he took a finger and stuck it in me. I gasped but melted. He took another finger and pushed it in me. He slowly eased in and out. My body responded by following his rhythm. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling.  I felt something wet slide in me.  My eyes popped open and I looked down.  Ken had his tongue in me.  I gasped and grabbed his head.  He stuck it deep and grabbed my thighs. I moaned and arched my back.  I felt an orgasm coming. Before it came he pulled back.  He leaned up and kissed me then pulled me out of the chair. He bent me over his desk. I gripped the edge and he spread my legs wide then he just slammed into me.  I cried out and almost fell.  He slammed into me again and it felt so good. He slammed into me again and my knees almost gave out.  Then he slowed and reached between my legs and stuck his fingers in me. He sped up and I started panting.  I thew my head back and said his name. 

I came. And I did hard. He pulled his fingers out and stuck it in my mouth. I tasted my love juices, it was salty and satisfying.

He slammed into me one more time then pulled out.  He slide to the floor with me in his lap.  He kissed me and rested his forehead on mine. We were both breathing heavy.  I took the ring from the desk and handed it to him.  He looked confused and hurt.  I held my hand out and wiggled my fingers.  He smiled and held my hand. 

"Kristina Mosby. I love you so much that it hurts.  I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my love and my life.  Will you Marry me? " he asked I started to cry.

I nodded my head yes and kissed him.  He pulled away and slid the ring on my finger. I cried harder.  It seemed more beautiful now than it did this morning. We kissed and held each other.

"I love you Ken. I always have and I always will. " I said laying my head on his chest. 

"I love you Kristina. I always will love you."He said and I grinned up at him and he smiled. 

I got up and put my shirt on he pulled his pants on and I grabbed his hand. I pulled him to the bathroom and turned the shower on. We got in and I showed him just how much I loved him.