Chapter Eighteen

Kristina POV

I was laying on the bed eating my double pepperoni pizza  and popcorn. I had a tub of cookies and cream ice cream and a Pepsi. I had rented the movie The Conjuring. I was halfway through all my snakes and the movie when there was a knock on the door.  I paused the movie and opened the door.  Ken stood on the other side. I tried to close the door but he stopped it with his hand. 

"Please.. hear me out." He said giving me that puppy dog look. 

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I made a move to close the door but he was two steps ahead of me.  He rushed in and closed the door behind him in the same breath he pined me against the wall.

"Listen to me" He said his eyes were green pools again. I nodded my head.  I felt like a puppet. "I. Need.You" he kissed me hungrily. I moaned and I put my hands in his hair. He pulled my shorts and underwear down and he slid his fingers into me. I groaned into his mouth I stepped out of my shorts and panties. I reached for his pants and undid them I pulled them down.

He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up.  I wrapped by legs around his waist and he sunk himself into me.  I moaned and he moved in and out.  He buried his head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me.  He pounded into me. My body exploded with pleasure and I found my release. His body jerked when he found his. We slide to the floor.

I sat on his lap and kissed him. 

"Never leave me again.  Please. " He pleaded. I nodded my head.  He smiled and kissed me.

"Didn't you have something to say.?"I said looking at him.

"Yeah, let's put our clothes back on. " He said.  I slide off him and grabbed my shorts and panties , slipped them back on and went to sit cross legged on the bed. 

He sat down next to me and started to explain.