Chapter Fourteen

(Sexual scene. If you don't  like sex scenes please read next chapter)

Ken POV.

I had the Penthouse. We walked in and she looked around with big eyes. We went to the couch and sat.  I loosened my tie and leaned back.  I looked at her and smiled.  She smiled back. 

"Tell me about yourself Kristina . " I said drinking some my brandy.

"Well I'm 22. Im from New Jersey. I Uh have two brothers.  Im closer to my middle brother than my older brother."

"What does you brothers do.?" I asked curious

"Craig is an architect and Jason is in and out of jail. He doesn't really have a job. He gets hired where he can because of his history." She said looking away blushing. 

"Really. " I said leaning forward ,my elbows on my knees.  I looked over at her. She nodded her head.  She gulped the rest of her champagne down and set the glass on the coffee table.

 "wow"

"Yea it's sad but I love him too much to turn my back on him. " She said.  Tears started to well up in her eyes. I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder.  She let them fall and she put her head on my shoulder.  I pulled my handkerchief out and wiped her eyes with it. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and leaned forward.

I kissed her.  I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close. She put her hands around my neck and kissed my back.  Her tongue came in my mouth. I moaned. I tugged on her zipper .

She sat back once I pulled n her zipper. Looking at me confused.

"I'm sorry am I moving too fast?" I asked. I didn't want to go through with it if she didn't.

"No it's just my first." She said looking away. I turned her head back my way.

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. Then rougher than before. She pulled my jacket down my arms and started unbuttoning my shirt.  I pulled her arm out of the sleeve without breaking the kiss.  I kissed her hungrily. I broke the kiss and we were both breathing heavy. I stood and pulled her with me.  Her dress fell and pooled around her feet. I looked her from head to toe.

I pulled her into the bedroom the bed was huge and very spacious.  I pulled her close and kissed her. She moaned. I push her lightly onto the bed.  I took off my shoes, pants then boxers, and my shirt. She looked me over and her eyes widened.  I spread her legs and crawled up , kissing my way to to top.  She moaned and arched her back when I was close to her area.  I grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs and off.  I took one finger and slipped it in her area.  She was nice and wet.

She moaned and grabbed the sheets.  I quickened my pace and added another finger. I looked at her face.  She had her eyes closed.  Her face full of pleasure.  I stopped.  Her eyes popped open. 

"No don't stop" she begged.  I chuckled and kissed at the base of her stomach.  I trailed kisses up her stomach.  I unhooked her strapless bra and tossed it to the side. I grabbed one of her perfect breasts and took her nipple in my mouth.  I sucked like a baby wanting milk.  She moaned and arched her back.  She lifted her hips off the bed placing her area on my manhood. I moaned.  I let go of her nipple. 

"Please. " She begged in a whisper.  I reached over to the night stand and grabbed a gold wrapper. Pulling it open with my teeth I quickly slipped the condom on. (happy :P)

I lifted her legs off the bed around my shoulders and slowly entered her. She was warm,  wet and ready for my assault. She flinched and gasped . I moved in and out slowly.  She moaned. I was on my knees. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her. She put her hands in my hair and kissed me hard. 

"Move baby"I whispered against her lips and she started moving up and down.  I moaned and grabbed her hips.  "Faster" I said through gritted teeth.  She sped up.  Her boobs bounced faster with her.  She closed her eyes and threw her head back.

"Ken! " she said my name on her release. She sagged against me but I wasn't done yet.

I was panting.  I needed this.  I needed her. I laid her back down and kissed her neck. Not stopping my assault.  I sped up.  She was panting and crying out. I felt her release warm me and drip.  I found my release but I kept going. 

"Oh god yes! Please don't stop. " She said sitting up and grabbing my shoulders.  I could feel her nails dig into my back along with her heels.  I didn't stop I didn't want this to ever end.

I found my release again and she collapsed back on the bed. I stopped and collapsed onto her. We were panting and out of breath, both covered in sweat.  I leaned up and kissed her. Then I kissed her neck. Her hands trailed down my back and up my arms.

"I have to go. " She whispered.  I stiffened. 

"No stay please. " I begged against her skin. I lifted my head and looked her in the eyes.  "Please. " Her face softened and she smiled.

"Okay. " she said and I kissed her.  I sat up and bent her knees to her chest.  I moved in and out.  She moaned and closed her eyes. 

"No open your eyes. " I said.  She opened her eyes and stared at me.  I felt like she could see me for who I really am. I wanted her. I slowed.  I rubbed her legs and thighs.  I pulled out and kissed her area. I looked back at her and she was looking at me. I kissed her. I reached behind me and took her heels off then slipped the condom off and the it in the trash next to the bed. I pulled the sheets back and we got under them. She snuggled close to me putting her head on my chest.  I put my arms around her and fell into a deep satisfying sleep.