Nine

Friday, April 15, 2016

Jack

I'm at the Jefferson County Courthouse in the Records Room.

Joe's daughter Mary filed a Protection Order and domestic violence case against Darren Johannsson 8 days ago!

Mary reports to the Court that Darren hit, choked, and threatened to kill her.

Ceci

What are his threats???

Jack

I'll type her whole statement. Gimme a sec...

Ceci

K

Jack

Mary's statement: "Darren Johannsson hit me on the left side of my face, choked me around the neck, smashed my head against the house. He told me, 'YOU WILL NOT LEAVE, AND IF I CANT HAVE YOU, NO ONE WILL. AND I WILL PUT YOU IN A PLACE WHERE NO ONE CAN'".

He then took her cell and keys.

She filed eight days ago. Mofo.

Ceci

I've read that in almost all cases of domestic violence murder, victims were choked leading up to the murder.

Jack

Oh yeah. We can have an illuminating discussion about the statistical link between strangling, murder, and assholes.

Ceci

Advocates want cops re-trained to take serious note of strangling. Advocates = surviving family members.

Jack

Correct.

Ceci

She needs to leave town.

Jack

If she still can.

Lunchtime!! I'm starved!

Kidding. I'll do the right thing.

Jack

Check your email.

[Jack's email to DA Thatcher]

From: Jack Finch

To: Kelly Thatcher, DDA

Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016

Subject: [Buried Bodies, Witness Tampering]

Dear Kelly,

We just learned that Joe Foster's daughter Mary was granted a protective order against Darren Johannsson (a Blue Steel Kings gang member). She also filed a domestic violence case against Darren. In Mary's petition she states that Johannsson beat and choked her, and told her "You will not leave and if I can't have you, no one will and I will put you in a place where no one can." That was eight days ago.

Since Darren Johannsson appears to be willing to intimidate this witness before you have a chance to get her statement about the gun Bobby used to kill the girls, we are hoping something can be done to intervene.

We have never spoken to Mary. She has no idea that her father was interviewed.

Respectfully,

Jack Finch
Law Offices of Jack Finch, P.C.
MLK Mansion
5555 Broadway
Golden, Colorado

Jack

I hope the cops get to Mary before Darren.

[Vote⭐ for swift justice!]

Photo: Jefferson County Courthouse, Taken and owned by authors, 2016.