Eleven

April 18, 2016

Jack

[Photo:  Carmen Solaria in a bra and thong-REDACTED]

Joe said Carmen "had a head for business" (and a body for sin?). He also suspected that her success was due to guidance from her "father" Byron. Byron is a senior member of the security division at Multi-National, Inc. Joe knows Byron.  Says he is a high level pimp. Joe had me call the detectives to tell them that every Sunday, Carmen and Byron meet with the Blue Steel Kings. I've run crude checks for Byron. Found nothing. And no links to Multi-National, Inc.

Gotta go. Will update. 

"Goofus"? My sisters call me that.

Ceci

I hear you use that word. It's funny.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Jack

I'm taking "Goofus" as a term of endearment.  

That triggers my spiel that it is a well-accepted, prehistoric, archeological fact that men would have never evolved beyond cave dwellers without women. If you had brothers, you would know this. Like most sisters, you likely would have viewed your brothers as harmless, emotional simpletons. Savages wasting day after day building and smashing stuff. Dorks. 

But then sometime during the teen years, the dorks are infected by a terrible illness. Slobs who were cool with wearing the same underwear for a week, are now using soap and experimenting with volatile juvenile colognes. Boys with the emotional depth of a slip-n-slide, appear thoughtful, contemplative, and hygenic.

Why?

Chicks. And over the eons this same female gravitational force (FGF) has pulled Man out of the cave and into a five bedroom ranch. 

Look it up. It's science, man!

So, anyway, I talked to Joe last night. He's going to drive around his old neighborhood and find Whitewolf. Then, I'll go to Whitewolf's house. Get pics for the detectives. See if we can get his real name from his mail or garbage, and search his criminal history.

Before Joe's interview at the DA's office, he sketched out the probable location of the bodies. He does not know who the victims might be, but he suspects one might be "Red" who was close to Bobby Jasper and disappeared.

 He does not know who the victims might be, but he suspects one might be "Red" who was close to Bobby Jasper and disappeared

[Joe's map of buried bodies]

At lunch. 

Missed appointment to the judgeship. Still have to work for a living.

Ceci

In the first part of your text, you are describing my son. So that story hasn't changed since at least WW1.

I bet by the time your hair is completely white, you'll be a judge.

Behind the barn? I don't think we needed cadaver dogs to figure that one out.

I forgot, did you listen to Serial on NPR?

Jack

Charlie? Really? Is he looking forlorn, dreamy-eyed, moonstruck? Without sisters to mock his emotions, how will he survive? Maybe he'll turnout well-adjusted. 

Justin is so bad that when we were in the supermarket, he used his own money to buy some kind of fancy soap. Six bars. SOAP! The only explanation is a girl. 

Behind the Barn: Right, not very creative. Reminds me of when Cory and Trevor (Trailer Park Boys) hid the stolen electronics in the lake. Joe thinks they are buried there because that's where Darren piled up all the dirt with the backhoe. The detectives asked about this in detail.

I wish I could find you some pics of the detectives. At least a pic of Balsam because he has magnificent hair, particularly for a cop. Lush and dreamy.

I want to drive the neighborhood, walk the property, and find Whitewolf's house, but I don't want to be shot and buried. If we get on property, I'll forward pics.

Serial: Yes. You said it was great, so I downloaded it the same day, but the more I listened the more it felt like work. Pretty soon, it was making me sad and sick, so I stopped. I never brought it up because I didn't want to disappoint you. . . . Now you know. Sorry.

Whenever I can, I'll keep spewing content. Here's a pic of us at the DA's office waiting to meet Thatcher and the detectives.

Nice decor

Nice decor. Thinking about flags in my bedroom.

Joe has so much more to spill to the cops.

[⭐Vote⭐ for bedroom patriotism!]

Photo 1: Joe's map, taken and owned by authors, 2016.

Photo 2: Jefferson County District Attorney's Office, taken and owned by authors, 2016.