Part Two - Chapter Fifteen

Monday, May 13, 2019

Jack

Happy Mother's Day!!

I met my kids for a BBQ at Justin's apartment. Justin came outside all casual with his hair in two French braids down his back.

I said, "Dude. Who braided your hair?"

"Alice", he said.

I was about to ask, who is Alice, when a young cutey walked out with long blonde-gray hair with blue highlights.

She said, "Hello. I'm Alice". She was wearing a bright floral blouse like something my mom would wear.

I said, "Hi, I'm Jack. That's a great shirt."

She said, "Thanks! It didn't fit Justin, so he gave it to me."

Ceci, suddenly I was deeply happy and content. There is something very comforting in the thought that no matter what hardships your son may have to endure in life, at least he had one Spring where he was able lay about with a sweet girl braiding hair, sharing clothes, and heaven...

Ceci

Wow, this sounds like a perfectly amazing and wonderful scene.

I mean he's just living!!!

Jack

I know. It's so sweet. We should all be there.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Ceci

Hiya!

Jack

Sorry. All-nighter. Trial tomorrow morning.

Facts: Boyfriend and girlfriend are camping on a remote beach in Iceland. The girlfriend consumes a quart of whiskey with a fistful of blotter acid. She decides she's going to swim from Iceland to Chicago. Her boyfriend (my client) tries to stop her. She punches him in the face. Knocks out his two front teeth. 

True loves dies. 

They are now seeking mutual restraining orders.

But did you see this?! Did ya?!

Springtime in the Rockies, girl!!

Ceci

❤️

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Jack

SPRING SNOW DAY!! No work!

Are you working?

That sucks.

I'm sorry.

No I'm not!

It's epic, DUDE!!