Forty-Five

Monday, September 19, 2016

Jack

I've got a secret agent idea!

Before the CNN deposition, I pose as a regular tourist. Take the CNN studio tour.

Go behind enemy lines!

[Photo: Jack undercover wearing CNN hat in CNN Headquarters, Atlanta, Georgia-REDACTED]

The tour guides just mentioned Nancy Grace will be leaving at the end of the month!

Tour kind of flat. Boring. 

I'm writing a poem...

We've been joined by two armed guards (?!?!).

I got you a Nancy Grace t-shirt!

But I may have to hold it for a while as evidence of CNN's complicity.

Ceci

For sure. It's what they're selling.

Jack

Yup. The lawsuit could take years. Should I get you your own t-shirt?

Ceci

No, that's ok. Is there a CNN t-shirt for ladies?

My mom is a CNN junkie.

Jack

There's a whole store.

Ceci

What's the trinket section look like?

Jack

Immense. Here's some pics

[Photos: CNN Gift Shop-REDACTED]

Ceci

Jesus H

Can you get me a pen and a fridge magnet ? Plz🙏🏼

Jack

Sure.

CNN's Richard Quest just nudged past me in the t-shirt aisle.

Score, baby!! While I was grabbing her magnets, I found more Nancy Grace merchandise.

Ceci! Just got word from Anne that in the Boulder Courts this morning, Dianne, Gary Roland's wife, had her motions hearing.

Her lawyer ripped the bogus DUI. The DA offered to drop all DUI charges, and plead to a simple defective headlight ticket.

This undermines the cops' arrest of Dianne. Now only the felony assault case remains against Gary, the poet.

Ceci

Good news but still a big deal, right. I mean for Gary.

Jack

Yeah. Definitely still high stakes for Gary. His assault-on-police-officer charges include mandatory prison. But when Dianne takes the stand in his trial, the DA won't be able to cross examine her with, "Isn't it true, you were drunk that night, and then drove drunk to the scene?" Now, Dianne can answer, "No, the DA reviewed the facts, found that the DUI was unfounded, and your office dismissed my case." It's the first step in breaking the State's case against Gary.

Ceci

Oh yes, let the jury hear dismissed their charges a couple of times.

Excellent!

Nancy Grace is more ingrained in our culture than I thought. There is a new HBO series The Night Of, she plays herself in the show. As in, the show is about a high profile crime and you see her on a TV set commenting on a crime she probably knows little about. You should check it out. She's also in another show, playing herself. I forget which one. I'll ask Ethan again.

Jack

Sweet. Will do.

Trying to decide whether to go out and find where the restaurants are, or just order Dominos and keep working.

Dominos & work......

Reading... Reading...pizza

Reading...Reading...pizza

Looks like Grace/CNN had more viewers when she called our client a "serial killer" than at any other time that day. Coincidence?

Tomorrow morning, the depositions of CNN begin...

[⭐VOTE⭐ for the truth, Dude!]

Photo: American, Robert-Owen-Wahl, 2016 (Pixabay #1238732).