Twenty-Seven

Monday, May 23, 2016

Jack

Joe moved out of Carmen and her father's house. Left her...maybe.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Jack

I was in the Gilpin County Court with Joe this morning for a routine appearance to have our case trail his car theft case. The young DA assigned was curious about the status of the bodies. He was the first DA I shared the details with. He set up our interview with the detectives. Seems like so long ago. All I could tell the DA was that the cadaver dogs are coming. We reset the court date to September. Should give us plenty of time to find, or not find, the bodies and negotiate a resolution to Joe's case.

Joe is anxious. Hoping they find the bodies. Hoping the bad guys get arrested. He gets angry and teary-eyed about what they did to him, his home, and the neighborhood. 

As of today, Joe is finished with Carmen. He thinks she's whoring again because he caught her putting on a new set of fancy fingernails.

Went back down to the office. 

Anne is following the major BSK players on Facebook. She announces that Mary and Darren are "definitely back together." She showed me the evidence: Cutesy Facebook comments to each other, and some mushy crap where Darren proclaims he's blessed with a "beautiful woman he does not deserve."  Master pimp? 

I wonder if this is the kind of crap he says to convince women to go out on the streets, do all the work, and then turn over all the money to a deadbeat jackass. This Dude probably has persuasive techniques that would smoke the finest trial lawyers. (Someday, have me tell you about the guy who, without spending a dime, seduced as many as six women a day. The guy was so smooth he would meet women and go from total stranger to sex partner in an hour. Six times a day!! He's now serving a life sentence for sex crimes). 

Anyway, if Darren is back with Mary, that's a major bad fact. Mary is the sole witness to Darren admitting he dug up "the gun Bobby used to kill those two hookers." The fact that Darren may be complicit in their burial, recently choked Mary, and threatened to put her where she would never be found, makes things worse.

I called Detective Balsam. For the first time ever he did not answer. Voice mail. Told the machine about Darren and Mary. 

I hope Balsam is in the field, digging.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Jack

Joe called twice. 

Carmen and Greg Johannsson somehow found where Joe lives. 

Both of them are coming around to visit. Greg is short on cash. He and Carmen have been making plans for a new criminal enterprise. 

They bought an eighth of meth Sunday, another eighth Monday, and they are looking for more. The meth is fuel for a platoon of hookers they are sending into the casinos over Memorial Day. Joe is worried because he remembers meeting Blue Steel Kings who lived up in Gilpin County where the casinos are located. The same county where I live. Carmen confirmed that Mary and Darren are re-united. Joe wanted all this reported to Police.

I called Det. Balsam. Voice mail.

Balsam just called back. I gave him the meth/prostitutes update. 

Detective Balsam denies that he has been doing any digging on the property, but states, "We are definitely going on the property". Sounds like they got consent to search from the Bank. He is still not saying I can be there during the body search.

Balsam concluded that virtually everything Joe has reported has been verified and is true. The Blue Steel Kings, Whitewolf, FBI, Bobby, Lonesome Pup Kennel, prostitutes, thefts, and drugs. All fleshing out. All true!

Balsam wants Joe to find the hotels and vehicles that Carmen and Greg will use for their prostitution venture. If the cops get the details, they will try to set a sting for this weekend.

I called Joe. No answer.

Joe called. 

He told me there will be four hookers: Red, Carmen, Vivian, and Doggy Joy. 

In the past, they have used the Canary Island Casino and Hotel. The casino considers Greg Johannsson a high roller and puts him up for free in a VIP room. He drives a new, white, Land Rover. I'm passing this to Balsam and maybe there will be arrests by the weekend.

[⭐Vote⭐ for a better America, Dudes!]

Photo: Game Bank by Stux, 2012 (Pixabay # 1003151).