Forty-Seven

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Note: Later that night, Jack flies from Atlanta and lands in Denver. While driving home, his car is rear-ended on the freeway by a driver who flees the scene. Jack's car is totaled.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ceci

How are you doing today? Are you sure you're ok?

Jack

Are you asking because of my car accident or because of my poem?

Ceci

Lol

Jack

Feeling okay. Sore like after a long weekend of breaking rocks with a pick-ax. Car might be totaled. Bastard hit my tail. I went spinning across the freeway like NASCAR, and he split. Just kept on going.

My son says the hit-and-run driver was Nancy Grace. 

On my poem, it's not Walt Whitman, but it's not heinous, right?

Ceci

The poem is sweet. If you are inspired to write, by all means do so!! I think it's written by a lover of life.

Jack

Thank you. That is very kind. And I am inspired.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Jack

Hey Ceci, we have the motions hearing on Gary's assault-on-police case on Monday October 3. We will start prepping 24/7 by Wed 9/28. Is it possible to get us a rough synchronized video with the dash cam from car 2, and body cams for officers Ansel, Hogarth, and Easton all on one screen by Wednesday morning, September 28th? Just those four videos.

Ceci

Of course. I'm sorry had a Friday deadline. Working on it. Devoted to it on Monday.

Thank you for the message. We got caught up with this other project.

Jack

Sweet!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Jack

Hey Ceci, Good morning! My exploding Samsung Note7 is glitching with a banner that says I have to shut it down and replace it with a less combustible model. Worst: It wont let me text, except by Wi-Fi. So, again, do what you can to save our book! Probably no more texts, or poems, till my phone is replaced. 

In Court.  Heavy Battle. Lots of fighting with DAs.

Ceci

Ok, gotta find a good way to get our book off my phone and saved. Have you ever considered an iPhone?

Hi, we are still working on getting the Police videos to you.

It's a huge file.

The computers might be working through the night.

So if it comes down to the wire.... What time is that Wednesday deadline?

[⭐Vote⭐ for a vacation!]

Photo: Jet Clouds, taken and owned by the authors, 2016.