Twenty-Four

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Jack

I talked to the cops. STUFF IS GOING DOWN!!

Will update you when I can.

Ceci

Be careful out there.

Jack

Thanks. I will be careful. ❤️

We got a voicemail from Joe. His daughter Mary was interviewed by the detectives. 

Joe thinks he's being stalked by the BSKs.

I debriefed detective Balsam. He expects "cadaver dogs" on site within two weeks.

[Grabbing lunch.]

Cops are taking protective measures with the burial site.

Will send you the details tonight.

Jack

So, this morning we got a voice mail from Joe: Suzanne Willis, one of the prostitutes who hung around his house, said Mary told the police everything! The drugs. The sex.  The bikers.

Joe is also worried about a wallet he found next to his car with an ID from [Large Multi-National Corporation], the same company Carmen's dad works for.

Joe said Suzanne showed up at his house on Sunday. She told him Darren Johannsson and Mary "kissed and made up" and were "engaged to be married." But before that, Mary met with the cops and told them everything, including the full story about the BSKs, prostitutes, Lonesome Pup Kennel, Bunny. Everything.

Joe played dumb. Just listened to Suzanne. The only thing Mary left out was Darren digging up the gun Bobby used to murder the hookers. 

Joe thinks he is being set up. He's scared.

Suzanne asked what Joe knew and if he talked to the cops. She asked him three times.

Joe told her, "I don't know shit about anything." Said he hadn't even spoke to Mary. She asked what Joe knew about Bobby. Joe told her he knew nothing and said nothing. Suzanne added that Darren and Mary were going to Court together every morning to do their drug and alcohol screens. Joe just listened. 

Eventually, Suzanne left.

I called Detective Balsam. Told him he's the only public servant in America who picks up on the first ring. He said, "It's because I'm only working one case. This one."

Balsam was happy Joe denied everything. Said they have not shared Joe's identity with anybody. Balsam is still not sharing what Mary told the police. But he seemed worried that  she may have shifted back to Darren.

Me: "When I worked for Legal Services in Detroit, we interviewed 5000 women a year who wanted a divorce. Some of the women hated their husband so violently they would have paid me to have him shot. Most of the others were calm, applying for a divorce like buying toothpaste. Almost all of them went through with their divorces. But when a wife would back out, get cold feet, it was always the ones who started out violent and hateful." 

Balsam: "Oh yeah, I know. When I was on patrol and doing DV (domestic violence) cases, they would make the call for the arrest, but then, later, we would spend more time chasing down the wife to testify then we did bringing in the suspect. I know all about that, and that's why I'm a little concerned".

I really like this detective Balsam. And his hair is so healthy, shiney, and glorious.

Me: "Darren Johannsson is the one who needs to be in the dark about the investigation. So we're nervous that he seems to know everything. He's got the most to lose, and he is out on the hunt. The snow's melting. Are we gonna get on that property?"