Twenty-Three

Saturday, May 7, 2016 (continued)

[Photo: Mary Jane Resort, Colorado]

Jack

Tragedy. The saddest thing ever. The ski lifts are empty. Stopped for summer...

Jack

I'm 4 minutes from the Lonesome Pup Kennel.

Dropping in for a surprise visit. This time I'm not going to chicken out.

[Note: Jack drives up to the Lonesome Pup Kennel, and walks in.  An hour passes.]

Jack

Visited Lonesome Pup!!

Just left. I'm at a nearby supermarket shopping for dinner.

Met "Bunny". The Madame in charge of the "kennel". Shook her hand!

MY GOD, CECI! Son of a bitch! These criminal bastards have no soul!! They're charging $2.29 for a green pepper! Who is the rat bastard in charge of produce?!!

29 for a green pepper! Who is the rat bastard in charge of produce?!!

So, I met Bunny. She charges $24 for doggy daycare, $40 overnight. The place definitely smelled like a kennel and I did bump into a customer leaving with 3 dogs. All three appeared happy and unexploited. I tried to be secretive with my camera, so the pictures are blurred.

Bunny is older, 60+, dyed blonde hair. Slightly crazy in the style of a cackling witch, and sharp-eyed. The place is, at least in part, a functioning dog kennel. No floozy women or wayward men visible. Bunny has a lot of tattoos for an older gal, a very heavy gauge tongue piercing, and enormous breasts all of which she enjoys showing off while she talks to me. Like a bratwurst, she's stuffed into a black dress, less formal, more Halloween. Lots of make-up, lots of big, clunky jewelry.

Here's her business card.

[Photo: Bunny's business card --REDACTED]

I snooped around. There is a long, dark, lonely hallway of small rooms. A door on each side every six feet. Fourteen rooms total. I tried the doors. They were all locked. If each room contains a  bed, it would be an ideal factory for high volume sex.

[Photo: Long hallway of many rooms--REDACTED]

Monday, May 9, 2016

Jack

Morning Ceci. I'm in a far away Court in Kansas. We expected a driving-while-drugged case (DUID) to be dismissed after the Court's expert reported that our client is insane. But the DA blew it off and is taking the case to trial.

Punishing the mentally ill is what the justice system does best.

Anyway, if the DA wants a jury trial, we are happy to deliver.

On the buried bodies case, the snow is melting fast. I think things will begin to move. An exhumation.

I need you to tell me what we need. Are there things you want to know or have me find?

Ceci

I'm thinking about that.

Jack

Cool. I'm looking forward to the sweet wine of oldest-sister bossiness.

Just swung through Costco for bulk food stuffs to appease the teenage boy.

Some old lady was doing a vibrating massage demonstration. Feet and Neck vibrators.

Oh God, Ceci! After she vibrated me, I promised her my soul, my love, and my debit card.

I might move into Costco and live with her.

Or maybe barter with management to take her as my concubine, and elope with her vibrating pleasure equipment!

Ceci

Daaayumm! You're having a good day!!

Get out there and live!😎😎😜

Jack

Yes. I am. But when I asked Vibrator Lady for her number, all she gave me was a sales brochure.

She just wants my money.

Ceci, from the tone of our talk, I can tell it's a time for honesty. So, I want you to know, it's not just Vibrator Lady that I love. There's also these dudes, Wolf Alice. They Rock! They have both kinds of music, soft and hard. Here's soft:

(Bros by the band Wolf Alice)

Ceci

OK, first listen, I'm thinking too commercial.

Then I watched another video and liked them better. The power of music videos.

I think I hear U2 War influences.

"Blush" video which played next got me interested in the band.

Jack

K.

And they have hard:

(Moaning Lisa Smile by Wolf Alice)

Ceci

OK this one...now I'm in.
They are NOT AFRAID OF GLAMOUR. Go Kids, go!!

Jack

Cool. And just this winter I also got it on with these guys, Sunflower Bean.

Does this make me a slut?

(2013 by Sunflower Bean)

Ceci

I would stay to watch their show too.

[⭐VOTE, DANCE, VOTE!]

Photo 1: Imprisoned Beagle by Csaba Navy, 2015 (Pixabay #938012).

Photos 2-3: Taken and owned by the authors, 2016.