chapter 16: first time (honeymoon pt. 2) *smut*

ok well i've never ever written smut before so i apologize for the cringe in advance

it started with a peck on the cheek.

tyler and josh returned from a long, relaxing day at the beach. they talked about little things that made them both happy, josh discussing cats while tyler talked about flowers. they were both as happy as could be and seemed to fall more and more in love with each other by the minute.

they were in their room, both in their usual basketball shorts and t-shirts, lying down on the bed and watching tv. josh gave tyler a simple kiss on the cheek, causing his husband to blush.

a few minutes later, tyler kissed josh's cheek.

then came josh's temple.

josh's forehead.

josh's nose.

josh's lips.

and eventually, tyler was straddling his husband.

they both giggled happily as they kissed, tyler's hands gently cupping josh's cheeks, josh's hands on the backs of tyler's thighs.

after a few minutes, tyler took his shirt off and josh did the same, continuing to kiss and smile.

then, the pants came off. and they were both left in their boxers.

josh rolled them over so he was on top and started to kiss tyler's neck, tyler's breath hitching slightly when his husband made contact with a sensitive spot he didn't even know existed.

"oh my god! did i hurt you??" josh asked, pulling back worriedly.

tyler shook his head "no no no! it felt good!" he said, josh letting out a sigh of relief.

both were nervous as hell, having never done anything past kissing before.

"o-oh. ok," josh said, continuing to kiss at tyler's neck.

eventually he pulled back and sat on his knees, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly "u-um... c-can i take your boxers off?" josh asked shyly, looking downwards.

tyler blushed and nodded, his voice shaky from nerves. "y-yeah," he said, lifting his hips to allow josh to slide them off.

"i-i'm gonna take off my own now," josh said, tyler nodding.

"o-ok."

and so they were both left naked. clueless and flustered.

"s-so do we just keep like... kissing?" tyler asked quietly.

josh shrugged "i-i guess so..." he said, leaning forward and kissing his husband's lips.

after a solid thirty minutes of kissing, they separated.

"u-um. i guess now i just uh... i just..." josh stuttered awkwardly, his nervousness growing.

"y-yeah. i-i think," tyler said, his voice still shaking.

"b-brendon told me something about stretching..." tyler said, not knowing what he really meant. "um so i guess we just.... i-i don't know. i-i didn't bring a yoga mat," he said innocently, playing with his fingers shyly.

"u-um... i-i don't think he meant stretching like that, ty..." josh responded.

"oh." tyler's eyes widened. "o-oh."

"ryan gave me this stuff... it uh... it's supposed to reduce friction and make things hurt less i-i think..." josh said, grabbing the bottle of lube from his suitcase.

he put some on his fingers and looked up at his husband "a-are you sure y-you want me to do this?"

tyler nodded and took a deep breath.

josh pushed in one finger, tyler shifting uncomfortably. eventually he got used to it, and josh entered another finger. then a third, and josh started to move his fingers. tyler let out a loud moan as josh hit his spot.

"oh fuck, ty! i'm sorry! i-i didn't mean to hurt you!" josh quickly apologized, pulling his fingers out.

"no, joshy. i-it didn't hurt. i-it felt good. you can do it again i-if you want," tyler said shyly.

"o-oh. o-ok," josh responded, entering his fingers and doing it again.

after a few minutes, tyler said something.

"u-um. i think we um... i think we can start..." he said nervously. josh nodded.

he lined up with tyler, looking up at him one more time "you're positive you want right now to be our first time?" he asked, wanting to make sure it was the perfect moment.

tyler nodded. "positive."

"o-ok. please, please tell me if it hurts."

"ok," tyler replied.

josh slowly pushed into him, looking up at his husband for any sign of pain on his face. for tyler, it didn't hurt. it just felt weird.

"y-you can um... you can move," tyler said quietly.

josh nodded and slowly started to thrust in and out, trying his best to not hurt his husband.

eventually, they both got more comfortable.

and vocal.

the room was filled with moans and surprisingly, giggles. they were both simply having fun expressing their love for one another, and they didn't want it any other way.

eventually they both reached their climaxes, josh plopping down next to tyler, the newlyweds both still giggling. tyler wrapped an arm around josh, kissing his cheek.

"that wasn't so bad, was it?" tyler asked with a smile.

"no, not at all. it was fun," josh said giggling.

"we should do it again sometime," tyler said.

josh giggled and kissed his husband's temple "babe, we're married. we can do it as often as we want."

tyler giggled and blushed. "oh, yeah. we should do it tomorrow too."

"and the next day," josh added.

"and the next day," tyler smiled.

"and the next," they both said in unison.

they giggled and laid down on the sheets, cuddling one another and watching a movie.

"i love you, tyler. thanks for being my first time," josh said sweetly.

"i love you too, joshua. thanks for being my first as well," tyler said with a smile.

they shared one last kiss before they both fell asleep, smiling widely as they held each other as close as possible.

author's note:

kinda long! oops. sorry i'm not really that great at writing smut. oh well. it was fun to do. thanks for reading!

xoxo, C