chapter 28: making love *smut*

(i'm writing this in the car next to my dad pls help me)

tyler and josh had been out with their friends all night at dinner, but that didn't stop josh from teasing his husband all night.

on the drive to the restaurant, josh drove with his hand dangerously high on tyler's thigh.

when they got to the table, josh wrapped his arm around tyler's waist and pressed soft kisses against his husband's sweet spot.

when they were on the dance floor, josh pulled tyler so close that their torsos and crotches were touching.

and when they returned to the car, it was a full-on make out session. tyler was straddling josh who was in the driver's seat and he started to unbutton his husband's shirt, causing josh to chuckle and pull back.

"baby we're in public..."

"then hurry up and get us home," tyler said, crawling out of josh's lap and trying his best to hide his excited smile that he knew his husband adored.

josh grinned and quickly drove home, carrying tyler inside bridal-style, causing them both to giggle.

"joshua put me down so i can take my pants off!" tyler said laughing.

josh groaned and sighed, setting his husband down "ohhhh fineeeee. but you better hurry. i've been wanting to do this all night."

tyler giggled and blushed, rolling his eyes "you're acting like you're the only one..."

eventually they were both naked, giggling as they jumped into bed and started kissing again. josh somehow managed to roll off the bed and he brought tyler down with him, resulting in ty landing on top of him with a loud thump and lots of giggles.

"you're a mess," tyler said giggling and kissing his lips, running and fibers through josh's hair. "but you're my mess."

josh blushed and grinned, hugging tyler tightly, not caring they were both naked, on the floor, at midnight.

15 minutes later and they were back on the bed and both a several hickeys down their bodies.

"ready, baby?" josh asked, pressing a kiss against tyler's cheek as he lined up with him.

tyler grinned and nodded, kissing josh's forehead "love you, joshuaaaa."

josh giggled and blushed "love you moreeee, tyjoooo"

josh pushed into him, waiting a few minutes before moving so his husband would be comfortable. he soon started thrusting, grinning widely as he heard tyler's moans mixed with giggles.

"h-h-hey j-j-j-josh?" tyler stuttered.

josh stopped, thinking he hurt him.

"w-will you kiss meeee??" tyler asked sweetly.

josh giggled and sighed out of relief, pressing a long kiss against his lips.

"ok you can go back to being all sexy now," tyler said.

josh grinned and rolled his eyes, kissing his husband's chin and returning to 'being sexy.'

after a few minutes, tyler was moaning louder than ever before since josh hit his spot with every thrust. it only turned josh on even more, and he started to go faster.

"j-joshy i-i'm c-c-close," tyler warned.

josh bit his lip and tilted his head back in pleasure, gripping tyler's shoulders "m-me t-too, ba-" he was interrupted by an involuntary moan, resulting in tyler to come and josh to as well.

josh rolled off his husband, both completely out of breath. eventually they both caught their breath and they cuddled, both giggling messes.

"same time tomorrow?" tyler grinned, pecking josh's cheek.

josh giggled and nodded, kissing tyler's cheek back "of course, my love."