chapter 82: changing it up *smut*

"hey, baby?" josh asked as he drove his husband home from their date.

the house was empty.

ruby was with evie for the night, and gus and ellie were at brendon and ryan's.

"mhm?" tyler responded, looking at the sunset out the window.

"you wanna try something different tonight?"

"like vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate? i mean, we'll have to stop by the store, bu-"

josh laughed. "no, baby. like in bed."

"o-oh. i-i didn't know we were going to be doing anything in bed tonight," tyler smiled, playing with his fingers.

"baby, we haven't had sex in weeks, we'll be home alone, and i mean... we're us. the ones that did it every night for a month after you were gone for like two days," josh giggled.

"well, yeah, i mean, we can change it up. just, i don't know how..."

"i've got a couple ideas," josh grinned.

he knew they wouldn't want to try the whole daddy thing, knowing that if he called tyler a slut or anything negative he'd see it as true and start crying. and he personally didn't feel comfortable calling his husband those kinds of things or spanking him. it just wasn't the kind of sex they enjoyed.

he also knew tyler topping was 100% not an option given last time they tried it, tyler got so nervous that he passed out.

and tyler didn't even know there was such thing as a sex toy until a couple weeks ago, so josh saw no point in bringing one into their home.

so, their options were limited.

they got inside and immediately started making out. then, the clothes came off.

and that was all just in the living room.

they ran to their room, both giggling like crazy as they jumped into bed and waisted no time starting.

"maybe i could ride you," tyler offered. "we've never done that before."

"baby i didn't think you even knew riding was a thing," josh giggled, knowing how innocent his husband was.

"just answer the question, joshua. i'm a horny bean."

"yes, baby, yes. let's do it."

so tyler straddled his husband and sunk down on josh's hard member, not holding back any moans since they were home alone.

"holy fuck, ty..." josh moaned, holding his husband's hips.

tyler started slowly moving up and down on josh's member, tilting his head back with his eyes closed as he bit his lip in pleasure.

"holy shit, you're hot as fuck," josh moaned as he looked up at his husband. "you look so fucking hot on top of me, baby. stunning," he cooed.

tyler started to move faster, sucking at josh's neck as his husband gripped his ass.

"f-faster, ty..."

tyler obeyed and went faster. "a-ahhhh," he moaned.

josh grabbed his husband's member and started pumping him.

"oh, fuck, josh!" tyler moaned. "i'm gonna cum, baby. i-i'm so fucking c-close," he repeated.

josh nodded in agreement, and both of them came harder than they ever had before.

"h-holy fucking shit..." josh said, panting like a dog.

"t-that was so good..."

"round two?" josh asked with a grin.

"gladly."

from the beginning (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें