chapter 41: a trip to uncle dallon's house

tyler and josh were snuggled up together in their bed, watching a movie and kissing.

tyler slowly crawled on top of his husband, straddling him and grinning widely. josh smiled up and him and held tyler's hips, both of them pressing their lips together again. he put his hands gently on josh's neck, continuing to kiss him.

suddenly, they were interrupted by tyler's phone ringing. "FUCK!"

josh giggled at how much it upset tyler, helping his husband off of him and kissing his lips. "it's ok, baby. i'm sure it'll be quick."

tyler saw it was a call from dallon, and he answered it since that's who ruby was staying with for the night.

"hello?" tyler asked, putting the phone on speaker.

"h-hey, guys. um... r-ruby says she can't go to sleep until she um... until she knows you guys are um... 'making babies'..."

tyler's eyes widened and josh laughed.

"no! tell her we aren't! we're fully clothed and snuggling!" tyler exclaimed.

"u-um ruby they said they aren't m-making babies..."

"AWWWW! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL THEM TO START MAKIN' BABIES UNCLE DALDAL??"

"um... s-she wants you to start ma-"

tyler laughed and shook his head. "we heard, dal. just uh... just make something up," he said, looking at his husband for an answer.

"TELL HER JOSHY'S HAIR DYE WOULDN'T BE GOOD FOR THE BABIES!" josh shouted, a laughing mess.

"you dyed your hair again??" dallon asked surprisedly.

"YEAH! IT'S PINK NOW!" ruby gasped happily "YOU SHOULD DYE YOUR HAIR TOO, DALDAL! THEN YOU CAN BE TWINS!"

tyler and josh both laughed, tyler sitting between josh's spread legs and holding one of his hands as josh's arms were wrapped around his waist.

ruby was clapping her hands excitedly. "DADDIES WHEN YOU START MAKIN' BABIES LATER WILL YOU PLEEEEEEASE HAVE TWINS?? I WANT THREE OF ME!!"

tyler sighed and laughed. "sweetheart, it doesn't work like that..."

"IT'S OK I'LL SETTLE FOR TRIPLETS!"

josh fell off the bed laughing, leaving tyler silently thinking about how he could explain sex to his four year old all over again.

"HELLO?? DADDIES ARE YOU THERE?!" ruby gasped and squealed excitedly, bouncing in dallon's lap. "OH, THEY MUST HE MAKIN BABIES, DALDAL! ISN'T THAT S-"

"no! we're still here! just... just thinking..." tyler sighed.

"thinking bout what??" ruby asked. "prolly makin babies..." she said, answering her own question.

josh ran to the bathroom, convinced he might actually pass out from laughter if he listened to anything else ruby said.

"WHERE'D JISHJISH GO?!"

tyler laughed and looked at the bathroom door. "he went to uh... to go get some stuff."

"PROLLY THE BABY MAKIN' STUFF!" she yelled excitedly.

"sweetheart, what do you think 'baby makin stuff' is?"

"YOU TELL ME! YOU'RE THE ONE MAKIN ALL THE BABIES!"

tyler laughed and sighed, lying back on their bed.

"i think it's time for bed, miss ruby," he said.

"AWWWW BUT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE BABIES YET!"

tyler laughed. "no, sweetheart. i meant it's time for you to go to bed."

"oh. ok. bye bye tyty! i love you soooooooo much!" she said sweetly, kissing dallon's cheek goodnight before toddling away.

"sorry she's so hyper, dal. typically she shy. actually, she's really, really shy. all the time..."

"it might be the red bull i gave her earlier. maybe not. i dunno."

tyler eyes widened "DALLON! RED BULL?! SHE'S FOUR?!"

"what?! she said she wanted some so she could stay up late so she could call you!" dallon exclaimed.

"dal, you can't say 'yes' to everything..."

"but she's so sweet!"

tyler laughed and nodded "welcome to our world, dallon."

josh finally calmed down and came out of the bathroom, getting on the bed and holding his husband close, kissing his cheek.

"we're gonna go make out now, dal. bye," josh said quickly, ending the call and giggling.

tyler giggled and sighed, wrapping his arms around josh's neck and falling backwards, bringing his husband down with him.

"maybe we should make babies tonight... yknow. so we don't disappoint ruby..." josh smirked.

tyler smiled and pressed  a along kiss against his husband's lips. "sounds good to me, joshua."

"now get naked."