chapter 75: first day of school (smut)

today was the big day.

ruby's first day of kindergarten.

and he twins' first day of pre-school.

"DADA NOOOOOOO!" gus cried as tyler set him down on the floor of the classroom.

"gus gus, honey. it's ok! daddies will be back in just a few hours to get you. sissy will be with you the whole time," tyler said, bouncing his son in his lap.

the twins only went to school from 8-noon, so they'd only have about four hours away from their parents. they also only attended monday's, wednesday's and friday's since they were just starting out.

"bye bye dada," ellie said, kissing josh's nose followed by tyler's. "come come gus gus," she said, taking her brother's hand. "they have moooooovies."

about five minutes later, tyler and josh managed to slip out of the room, gus having calmed down a bit.

then, it was time to handle miss ruby dorothea.

"this is your class, princess!" josh said to her as he carried her into the room.

"um o-ok," she said nervously.

"you're gonna have a great day, sweetheart. i know it," tyler said, kissing her cheek.

"we love you sooooooo much. and if you need anything, just ask your teacher, ok?" josh said, kissing her forehead before setting her down.

her cute backpack that resembled a kitten sat on her back as she hugged her parents then waddled away. she plopped down on the floor alone, which broke tyler's heart.

"she'll be ok, baby," josh said, rubbing his husband's back.

they both stood and observed for a moment before another little girl came up and hugged her without warning.

"told you, baby," josh said with a smile, squeezing tyler's hand.

and so tyler and josh left. they would return in eight hours.

on the other hand, ruby was making her first real friend.

she enjoyed hugging, giving kisses, holding hands, kitties, pink, chocolate, and flowers.

just like ruby.

her name was evangeline.

but ruby, and only ruby, was allowed to call her evie.

"evie guess what!" ruby said happily.

"what??" evie asked excitedly.

"i love you!"

"i love you too!" evie said, toddling even closer to ruby and giving her a big hug.

the two were ecstatic when they found out they were seated right next to one another.

meanwhile, tyler and josh were taking advantage of their alone time.

"fuck, baby. we haven't done this in forever," josh panted as he held his husband gently against the wall, both of them completely naked.

"well lets not waste any time then, hot stuff," tyler smirked, josh smiling and pecking his lips before picking his husband up and setting him on the bed.

"you're so beautiful, tyler," josh said, biting his lip as he took a full look at his husband.

tyler blushed and smiled. "and i could easily say the same about you."

"you ready?" josh asked with a grin, lining up with his husband and caressing tyler's cheek.

tyler nodded. "please, joshy."

josh slowly pushed into his husband, waiting a bit before moving so he wouldn't hurt tyler.

"how do you want it, baby?"

"josh, y-you know w-what i want," tyler stuttered.

"but it's so fucking hot when you say it," josh said, stopping his thrusting.

"f-fast, joshy. b-but not fucking. still making love, j-just h-hard," tyler groaned. just wanting his husband to start moving again.

and josh went faster. he had memorized where tyler's prostate was and waited a few seconds before continuously hitting it.

"oh, fuck josh..." tyler moaned loudly. josh bit his lip and closed his eyes. tilting his head back in pleasure.

they both came, but josh had other things in mind.

"j-joshy w-what are you doing?"

"shhh, baby."

he continued thrusting, grabbing tyler's junk and giving him a hand job.

tyler moaned louder than he ever had before.

josh started to suck on the sweet spot on tyler's neck, as well. and it was all too much.

tyler came for a second time.

hard.

which made josh do the same.

they both collapsed on the bed, panting but snuggled up with one another.

"i-i love you, j-joshua."

"i-i love y-you too, t-ty, b-but we should probably g-go get the twins, w-we're already l-late..."