chapter 94: epilogue

tyler and josh lived happily ever after.

they ended up getting married yet again, both of them proposing on the same night, completely unplanned.

after sixty seven years of marriage, tyler robert joseph-dun passed away of natural causes.

joshua william joseph-dun passed away a year later due to natural causes as well.

ruby dorothea joseph-dun sivan-weekes married the love of her life, evangeline faye sivan-weekes.

the couple had three kids. two boys, addis and gannon, and one girl named beth.

augustus dane joseph-dun married a wonderful girl he had always been friends with: ivy.

they had a boy and a girl. the girl, penny, was almost an exact replica of tyler personality-wise, while holden, the boy, was josh's personality twin.

and eloise iris, the quiet one, married a boy she met while studying abroad. his name was wyatt.

they had one girl named harper, and she even looked like tyler and josh, simply because of how much she acted like them.

oliver sebastian joseph-dun never married, for he feared the commitment of marriage, always nervous the love of his life would leave him. though he dated his wonderful,amazing boyfriend until death did them part.

all the joseph-dun siblings remained incredibly close throughout the years, all of their children being best friends with one another.

and so tyler and josh did live happily ever after.

just as they dreamt of when they were kids.

the end.