chapter 90: an awkward finding

"ru!! why are the panties i got you for valentine's day in the hamper?? your dads might see!" evie said.

"i have them on right now, honey," ruby responded.

they both paused and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"oh... my... god..." ruby said.

"TYLER HAS THE SAME PAIR OH MY GOD THAT'S GOOD!" evie yelled, bursting into laughter.

"it's disgusting!" ruby said, completely appalled.

"RU OH MY GOD."

"they're so fucking gross," ruby muttered, storming to their room.

"explain the pair of white lace panties in the hamper, please!" ruby exclaimed.

"we could ask you to do the same," josh laughed.

ruby blushed deeply. "my girlfriend got them for me. because i am a woman. a woman that wears women's sized underwear!"

"and i'm a guy that wears women's sized underwear because his husband thinks he looks hot in them," tyler giggled.

"tyler!" josh exclaimed, blushing deeply.

"'oh, ty, will you please just wear them once? let
me make love to you in them? you'd look so hot in them with me slam-'" tyler teases, being cut off by ruby.

"you two are so gross..." she said in disgust.

"ohhh, but you love us," tyler grinned, getting up and wrapping ruby in a big bear hug.

"yes, i do," ruby sighed, hugging tyler back.

"joshua maybe i should get you a pa-"

ruby's eyes widened and she ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. "BYE."