chapter 34: accepted

"JOSHUA WILLIAM COME HERE!" Tyler yelled down the stairs with a wide smile.

Josh ran upstairs, jumping onto the bed with his husband and giggling, straddling him and kissing all over his face.

Tyler giggled and playfully pushed his husband off of him. "Joshua I have some reeeeeally, really important news, then we can make out after, ok?"

Josh laughed and groaned "ohhh, fine." 

They both sat crisscross, their knees touching one another's. Tyler grinned widely and took both of Josh's hands, looking into his eyes.

"We got accepted..."

Josh's eyes widened and he began to tear up, his jaw dropping. "We WHAT?!" 

"We got accepted!" Tyler exclaimed, tears rolling down his cheeks as he smiled.

Josh tackled his husband in a hug, kissing every inch of his face. "We got accepted," Josh repeated astonishedly. 

"We got accepted, Joshua." 

"I love you, Tyler Dun."

"I love you more, Joshua Dun."

Josh was crying but grinning widely, pressing a long kiss against Tyler's lips before pulling back and whispering.

"We're gonna start a family..."

A/N

Ahhh I just think this is the cutest thing! I'm so happy I wrote it! I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm going to try to write at least one chapter a day during the week, but if I don't, I'll make up for it during the weekend. I'm not sure how often I'll be writing on the weekend, but I'm thinking I'll also write a chapter every Saturday or Sunday. Love you all! Thank you so much for almost 150 reads!

xoxo, c