chapter 30: my undy(e)ing love for you

tyler woke up to josh sitting on top of him, giggling while pressing kisses all over his face. "good morning, my loveee!"

tyler smiled and yawned adorably, running his fingers through josh's hair "morning, beautiful."

"wanna help me dye my hair today?"

"mmm can we make out first?" tyler asked with a grin.

josh laughed and rolled his eyes, still on top of his husband. "orrrrr we can dye my hair first, and you can make out with your super hot colorful husband..." josh smirked.

tyler giggled and quickly nodded, jumping up and running to the bathroom. "what color were you thinking, baby?" he called to josh who was in the other room.

"i dunno. i've still got all those you gave me for christmas, so we've got allllll the colors of the rainbow to choose from."

"red would be secksy..." tyler said.

"'secksy?'" josh laughed raising an eyebrow at his husband.

"yeah. secksy!"

"is that the tyler version of 'sexy'?"

"mmmmhmmm."

josh rolled his eyes and giggled, shaking his head at his husband and hugging him tightly. "god, i love you."

tyler smiled and blushed, hugging him back "i love you too, joshua. now let's hurry up and get this done so i can kiss the secksier dun."

josh blushed and laughed "whoa whoa whoa. i am definitely NOT the secksier dun."

"yes you are! you're the one with abs!"

"you're the one with the cute butt!"

"you're the one with the hot everything!"

they both bursted into laughter, hugging each other tightly.

though eventually, tyler was brushing the dye into his husband's hair as they blasted their favorite music in the bathroom.

"ok, baby. i'm about done. you can shower now."

"wanna join me?" josh asked with a smirk.

tyler laughed and rolled his eyes "i would, baby, but i don't wanna get the dye all over me."

josh immediately brought his hand to his hair, getting some of the dye and rubbing it on tyler's cheek. "well you've already got it on you..."

"joshua william! just for that, i'm not doing it!" he said laughing.

"c'mon tyyyyy. i'll get so lonely..." he pouted, sticking his bottom lip out.

"no, baby. we don't both need to be red."

josh started fake crying, hanging his head and stepping into the shower sadly.

tyler sighed and gave in, stripping and stepping into the shower with his husband.

"BABY!!!" josh yelled happily, picking tyler up and kissing all over his face.

tyler giggled and kissed josh's lips. "yeah yeah yeah. now hurry up so we can get outta here. i wanna see my new secksy colorful husband."

they eventually stepped out and tyler helped josh blow dry his hair, grinning widely and tearing up.

"awwww babyyyy. why are you cryinggg??" josh asked with a smile, hugging his husband.

"because my husband is just soooo beautiful..." tyler sniffled and laughed, kissing josh's lips.

josh melted into the kiss, picking tyler up and placing him on the counter as they continued to kiss.

"you're gorgeous, tyler..." josh smiled and pecked his lips.

tyler cupped josh's cheek and kissed him back "you're stunning, joshua..."

tyler ran his fingers through josh's hair, kissing his forehead "it looks incredible, baby."

josh blushed and smiled shyly, pressing a soft kiss against tyler's lips as his husband sat on the counter

"i guess you could say this is part of my unDYEing love for you..." josh said with a sly smirk.

tyler laughed and shook his head, kissing josh's forehead. "you're such a dork."

"but a hot dork, right?" josh asked with a grin

"you're my hot dork," tyler said smiling, bringing josh in for another kiss.