chapter 43: early morning date *smut*

Tyler woke up at 5 am. 

This morning was going to be special. 

He went to the donut shop he and Josh adored and picked up a dozen heart-shaped strawberry-frosted donuts. He then drove home, arriving at about 6. He set the donuts on his bedside table, crawling into bed after you guessed it.

Getting naked. 

He fell asleep again next to his husband, both of the waking up around three hours later. 

"Morning, baby. Awww! You got donu- holy shit you're naked..." Josh said, blushing deeply.

Tyler laughed and crawled on top of his husband. "Well, it's no fun when I'm the only one without clothes on, Joshua."

Josh quickly got up. "Don't have to tell me twice," he said, stripping down to his underwear then pulling them off. 

He crawled back in bed and got on top of Tyler, smiling as he looked down at his husband. "Hi, beautiful."

"H-hi," Tyler replied with an adorable grin.

"Is this what I think it is?" Josh asked with a smile.

Tyler nodded and smiled. "It's the donuts and making love date you always dreamed of."

Josh grinned and pecked his husband's lips. "I love you. You know that, right?"

Tyler blushed and smiled shyly, wrapping his arms around his husband's neck. "Mhm. But I think I need you to show me just how much you love me." 

"Gladly," Josh said and grinned. 

After making out and prepping his husband, he lined up with him then gasped. "Oh my god, what about Ruby?" 

Tyler smiled and ran his fingers through Josh's hair. "She's at Jenna's, baby."

Josh grinned widely and kissed his husband's forehead. "So we can be as loud as we want for once?"

Tyler smiled and nodded. "Mhm."

Josh grinned widely and kissed his husband's lips one more time. "I love you, baby."

"I love you more, Joshua. But can we start?" he asked, giggling.

Josh giggled and nodded, kissed Ty's cheek and slowly pushing in him. He waited a moment so Tyler would be comfortable, and once Tyler nodded, he started pumping in and out. 

Both didn't hold back their moans, knowing they didn't have to worry about their daughter walking in on them again. 

Six "I love you's" and two happy, out of breath boys later, they were eating donuts and snuggling naked in bed. 

"Best date ever," Josh said with a grin.

"I agree," Tyler said with a smile. 

They tapped their donuts together, both feeding one another the sweets. 

"Was this worth the wait?" Tyler asked with a grin.

"Definitely."