chapter 31: date night ft. cereal and netflix

"babyyy! i'm homeeeee!" tyler yelled through the house, carrying in bags of groceries.

josh ran down the stairs excitedly, picking tyler up and spinning him around "I MISSED YOU, BABY!!"

tyler giggled and kissed josh's lips gently. "i missed you too, handsome."

josh put his husband down and rummaged through the bags. "what did ya get??"

"the usual. milk, yogurt, cereal, eggs, chip-"

"CEREAL??"

tyler giggled and nodded "yes, baby. i thought we would have a cereal date tonight."

"AWWWW TYTY THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!"

tyler furrowed his eyebrows and laughed "baby why're you so happy??"

josh smiled and hugged tyler "because i have my husband back with me!"

"i was only gone for an hour, love."

"an hour too long, baby," josh smiled.

tyler blushed and smiled shyly "what did i do to deserve you?"

"whatever i did to deserve you, i guess," josh replied with a smile, hugging his husband.

that night they snuggled up on the couch, feeding each other every kind of cereal imaginable as they watched romantic movies and cried into one another's shoulders, resulting in them both laughing as usual.

"love you, handsome," tyler said with a grin.

"love you more, beautiful," josh replied with a smile, kissing his lips.

"thank you for another perfect night, joshua."

"you know what could make it even more perfect?" josh smirked.

tyler rolled his eyes and laughed "lemme guess... if i was naked."

josh grinned and nodded. "exactly."

tyler sighed and got up, taking josh's hand. "well let's just go make this the perfect night for the perfect husband," he smirked, leading his husband to their bedroom.