chapter 33: hot skin, blue lips

It was a month later and Tyler was finally back to his full health. He was sitting on the couch when he suddenly was picked up and Josh, causing them both to giggle.

"Joshyyy! Put me downnn! Titanic is on!"

Josh giggled and sat down on the couch, Tyler in his lap. "Looks like we'll watch it together now, handsome."

Tyler smiled and hugged his husband tightly, kissing his cheek "Sounds good to me, Joshua."

So they sat and watched the film, Tyler in Josh's lap with Josh's arms wrapped around his husband's waist.

"Hey, Josh?" Tyler whispered with a grin.

"Hmm?" Josh responded, kissing Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler swiftly turned around and attacked Josh's lips, resulting in his husband being stunned for a moment but he quickly melted into the kiss.

They made out for a solid hour, not bothering to take any breaks since they had lots of kissing to catch up on from being deprived for two weeks.

They pulled back and Tyler blushed deeply as he saw Josh's lips.

"What's wrong, baby?" Josh asked curiously, caressing Tyler's side.

"U-um..." Tyler gently touched Josh's lips, his eyebrows furrowed. "T-they're blue..."

Josh shrugged and smiled.

"Y-you aren't mad?" Tyler asked.

"Baby how could I be mad? I just got to make out with my husband for an hour while watching 'Titanic'..."

Tyler giggled and blushed, kissing Josh's nose.

"You know... there's a TV in our room. We could... do stuff more comfortably...." Josh smirked.

Tyler giggled and rolled his eyes, kissing Josh's forehead. "I love you, Joshua."

"I love you more, Tyler."