chapter 89: valentine's day (smut)

"happy valentine's day, baby," josh grinned as he and his husband returned to the car from their nice romantic dinner, holding out a pink and white striped back.

victoria's secret.

"joshua william! this is not appropriate!" tyler exclaimed.

josh laughed. "since when do you keep things PG?"

tyler slumped over in defeat. "alright, fine. fair point." he took the bag and opened it, finding a pair of white lace panties with a pink bow on the front.

"you wish, joshua," tyler said sassily, holding the panties up and laughing.

"please, baby?? you'd look soooo fucking hot in them!"

"no, josh."

josh pouted and crossed his arms, slumping in his seat. "well that was a waste of $30."

february 17

"ty, baby? you want any ice cre- holy fucking shit..." josh said, his eyes wide.

"hey, honey," tyler grinned.

"y-you're wearing them," josh said quietly, crawling onto the bed.

"$30 is a too much to let go to waste," tyler grinned. "but this is only gonna happen once so you better enjoy it. this shit is embarrassing," tyler said, getting up on his knees and pulling his husband closely, sucking at his neck.

"o-ok," josh whimpered, his breath hitching. he held his husband's hip with one hand, using the other to palm tyler through his panties.

tyler moaned softly right up against josh's ear, knowing how crazy it drove his husband. josh got even harder, pushing his husband onto his back and starting to make out with him.

"hurry, joshy, i-it hurts," tyler whimpered, desperate for josh's touch. josh nodded and slid the panties to the side, not wanting to take them off his husband since they fit his ass so perfectly.

josh pushed into his husband, waiting a moment before thrusting in and out, picking up the pace and hitting tyler's prostate. tyler moaned in pleasure as josh cursed under his breath, moaning about how tight his husband was.

after a few minutes, tyler was trembling as he came, the sight making josh cum twice before collapsing next to his husband.

"i'm obsessed with you in that thing," josh panted, fiddling with the elastic of the panties around his husband's hips.

"well you better get over it, big boy. i'm never wearing this shit again."