late night snack

Lance woke up and checked his watch only to see it was 3:00 am. Lance walked out to the kitchen for a late night snack, before he walked In the kitchen he listened threw the door and heard someone making food. Lance tough to himself who would be up this early?.

    Lance walked in the kitchen only to see a dimly lit room and a shadow of something that had big ears. Lance screamed as he thought it was an intruder. The 'intruder' turned around and got scared and hid under a chair.

    Lance turned on the light and ignored it thinking it was his imagination. He opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and some extra food goo from last night. He took a seat at the table, the 'intruder' was hiding under the chair across  from lance. Lance spread his legs in the chair just like any normal guy would do to relax. The 'intruder' looked up only to have a perfect view of Lance's crotch. Lance heard a noise under the table as the 'intruder' moved closer. Lance lifted the table cloth only to see a pair of yellow glowing eyes looking at him and purple like skin and ears. Lance started freaking out until he realized this person looked like someone he knew.

".........keith?" Lance said quietly as his arms were ready for some nija action.

"...yes" Keith responded while blushing

"Don't go changing into galra form in the dark jesus I almost had a heart attack" Lance said leaning his head back in the chair and he put both hands threw his hair closing eyes. Lance's eyes widend as he felt a pair of hands traveling up his thighs.

"....w-why are you doing Keith....." Lance said while his face slowly turned red

"Listen I know you have feelings for me..." Keith said while looking at Lance

"......." Lance just sat there fave red

"..n-no I d-dont" Lance said while crossing his arms and looking away while blushing

   Keith looked down only to see a buldge in Lance's pants.

"Well someone's horny" Keith said while poking at Lance's crotch trailing his figure down his crotch while smirksing .

Lance let out a small moan as he moved Keith hand away.

"Keith why did you do that?" Lance said while blushing

"I-i want you...." Keith said while blushing

"What.....?" Lance asked looking confused

"I want you Lance, I want you to fuck me" Keith said looking more serious this time.

"Umm I'm sorry but I-i gotta go to bed..." Lance said as he backed out of the chair and tried to run to his room but Keith followed.

"Lance you can run but you can't hide galra have intense hearing and smelling abilities" Keith said as he chased Lance down the hall

   Lance ran to his room and tried to slam the door and lock it but Lance looked down and saw keiths foot holding the door open.

"Please Lance I want you, I need you"  Keith said as he pushed the door open.

   Lance tripped on a piece of clothing and fell on the ground as Keith turned around and locked the door. Keith turned around and picked Lance up and kissed him.

   Lance's eyes shot open then slowly faded closed as he melted into the kiss. Lance moaned as he felt keiths hand grab his crotch, Lance kissed Keith more deep as Keith groped him. Keith broke the kiss as he picked Lance up and threw him on the bed, Lance blushed as he saw Keith take his shirt off. Keith crawled on the bed beside Lance and took Lance's shirt off then pulled Lance's pants down leaving him in his underwear. Keith smirked at the sight then removed his pants, Keith went on all fours and pulled Lance's underwear down. He licked the tip making Lance shutter and moan, not long after Keith started bobbing his head. Lance moaned keiths name as Lance gripped a fist full of keiths mullet. Lance then started face fucking Keith as he was getting close, but Keith pulled away then put 2 of his fingers into keiths mouth. Keith licked between his fingers as he crawled on top of Lance and guides Lance's fingers to Keiths entrance. Lance bit his lip as he slid his fingers into keiths tight ass. Keith let out a soft moan as he grabbed Lance's hair slightly while smelling him. Keith could smell lust off of Lance his body was poring it,Keith shoved his face into lances head wanting more it was driving Keith crazy. Lance stopped fingerings Keith and pushed him over onto all fours and puts the tip in. Keith moaned as he felt Lance go in slowly then BAM! Lance shoved his full length into keiths ass balls deep. Lance grunted as he felt how tight Keith was,Keith moaned Lance's name. Lance started moving making then both moan in pain and pleasure. Lance went faster as he felt himself getting close, Keith sat up and turned his head connecting lips with Lance as they had a heated kiss while Lance pounded into keiths ass. Lance moaned as he said.

"I-im gonna...." Lance moaned while breaking the kiss slightly as he cam into keiths ass.

  Keith moaned as he cam seconds after Lance. Keith sat up kissing Lance as Lance pulled out. They both rested there heads on Lance's pillows.

" I love you Lance " Keith wisperd

"I-i love you to" Lance said while blushing then kisses keiths lips softly

As they both drifted into sleep.....

(A/n) Comment down bellow for requests ♡