Vampire Vs Human

Lance walked outside of his house due to him hearing loud bangs outside as he yelled.

"I will call the police if you don't back the fuck off" Lance yelled

   Lance heard a crack from in the forest behind his house. He pulled out his gun as he stepped closer to the forest.

" w-whos there?" Lance said as he started to panic as he stepped into the forest and walked deeper into the woods every step made Lance want to shit him self because he was not a tough guy he was always the pussy in the group but has to pretend he was a little braver near his friends and family. Lance basically shit him self when he felt a breath on his neck, Lance now had tears in his eyes because he was such a pussy. He then felt a pair of hands travel down his body , Lance then said.

"W-what do you want?" Lance whimpered as he felt something wet graze his neck until Lance had enough.

"ALRIGHT HANDS IN THE AIR" lance yelled as he pointed the gun at nothing because when he turned around it was gone.

"What the fuck" Lance said as he scoffed and put his gun away and walked back to his house.

   Lance decided to watch a movie while on his coutch. He put on the lion King to make his pussy ass calm down. Lance went to the kitchen while just in his underwear and made some pop corn for the movie. Lance had a feeling like someone or something was watching him ever since he got home. Lance just brushed it off as he grabbed his popcorn from the microwave and headed to the couch only to find his front for wide open.

"What the hell I closed and locked it" Lance mumbled.

"Mhm no you didn't" a strange voice said.

Lance dropped his popcorn as the hot butter spilt on his iner thighs and legs making Lance scream in pain. Lance then looked at his bed only to see a half naked person in his bed but wait....he has fucking fangs?.

"Ummm what are you?" Lance said as he pointed to the man's face.

"It's not nice to point" the man got up as he was still wearing underwear.

"What's your name anyways?" Lance said.

"The names Keith and yours?"

"it's lance"

"That's a pretty name" Keith said as he quickly went behind Lance in a flash and wrapped his arms around Lance's waist and licked his neck making Lance shiver. Keith bit Lance's neck drawing blood as Lance's eyes shot open and he tryed to pull away but Keith held his waist tighter. Lance then gave up and let the vampire dude take control. Keith pushed Lance to the bed as he kissed and sucked down Lance neck and chest leaving marks even drawing some blood in some spots. Keith got down to Lance's thighs as he licked the burns and the taste of popcorn and salty butter. Lance moaned as Keith pulled down Lance's underwear revealing his hardend member. Lance gasped when he felt keoth take him in whole feeling his fangs graze his never slightly as Keith licked the tip while keeping him in his mouth. Keith then lubed up his fingurs with his spit and slid them in Lance as Keith pulled down his underwear. Keith pulled Lance up and said.

"Suck"

  Keiths voice made Lance want him so bad. Lance licked the tip making Keith moan as Lance took him whole making Keith moan Lance's name. Keith then took him out of his mouth and pushed Lance to the bed as he put the tip in. Lance moaned as he shoved his full length in leaving Lance in a mix of pain and pleasure. Keith thrusts more fast and harder as he's banging that ass Keith moaned Lance's name as he bent down and bit Lance's neck marking him as his. Lance started to touch himself because he wanted more.

"M-more daddy!!" Lance yelled as he was almost at his limit.

  Keith thrusted in more faster and deeper hitting Lance's g spot. Lance moaned as he cam all over his stomach, Keith then pulled out and cam all over Lance's stomach and face.

"I think I love you" Keith said in between deep breathes.

"I love you to" Lance said pulling Keith down onto the bed as he kissed him and pulled the covers up.

(A/N)

Please write suggestions in the comments plzzzzz it can be anything klance related ♡♡♡