Kitty

Lance walked down the street downtown as he was listening to music when he saw a box in an alley it read free kittens.  Lance instantly went to the box and there we're 3 dead kittens and one was barley alive it was a little black and white Kitty. Lance started to tear up as he saw the poor bodies as he took the live Kitty and put him in his jacket and went to a close convenience store to get some wet cat food as lance bought it him and the Kitty sat outside the store as lance opened the can and gave it to the Kitty. Lance didn't know what to name it but the perfect name will come to him sooner or later.  After the Kitty ate the whole can of food lance bought some more food along with some cat toys and some litter as he called a taxi and got a ride home.  Lance lives in a decent sized apartment he's aloud pets which is a good thing. 

    They got to his house and lance unpacked the Kitty's stuff as it ran around his apartment.  Lance smiled when he saw the Kitty having fun but was still a little weak from being left with no food or water for so many days. Lance brought his food and water dish to his small kitchen area and put his bed near lances.  It was getting close to night time so lance decided to shower and brush his teeth as he undressed into his boxers and hopped into bed, And as lance thought Kitty wasn't gonna use his bed he bought him the Kitty jumped up onto lances bed and rubbed his head on lances hand as it licked lances nose. Lance smiled as he watched the Kitty get snuggled in under his hand near his chest as they both fell asleep.

    Lance woke up as he saw the kitty passed out on Lance's chest. He smiled as he looked at the kitty face and said to him self. He's a really cute cat. He has a white mustache on his lip. As Lance pet the kitty's head as he stroked it softly.

".... Mustache? No that's a bad name how about midnight? No that doesn't seem right either Oh how about Keith? " as soon as Lance said that the kitty woke up and made intense eye contact with lance.

"So you like that name?" Lance smiled as he gave the kitty a kiss on the forehead.

   The kitty meowed which Lance thought it was a yes. Lance smiled as he cuddled the kitty.

"Who wants a treat?" Lance said as he pulled out a bag of treats out of his night stand.

MEOW!

  The kitty meowed loudly as he was giving a few treats as Keith ate them out of Lance's hand.  Lance watch the kitty eat the treats out of his hand as he licked Lance's figures away from the crumbs. They both got out of bed as Lance went to his small kitchen and made some cereal along with a cup of coffe. Lance sat at the table as he poured Keith some food to eat on the same table as him, and of course Keith got to Lance's milk while he wasn't looking and drank some of his milk. Lance giggled as he pulled the bowl away from keith and said.

"Bad Kitty your gonna get sick"

Meow....... the kitty meowed as he looked into lances eyes as Lance slowly lowered the bowl.

"How did you do that.....?" Lance said confused because his fricken cat just made him put the bowl down. Well shit fam. Lance then let the kitty drink a little but more as Lance took the bowl away and into the sink they both headed off to the couch and watched a movie as Lance slowly drifted into sleep. About an hour later Lance woke up only to find out there was a human sleeping on his couch on Lance's crotch and thighs.

"What the fuck!! Where is my cat!!!" Lance yelled as he woke the 'man' up.

"Huh?" Lance looked at the 'man' and realized he had cat ears a tail!?!?.

  Wtf is going on here. ....

  "It's me Keith surprise!" Keith yelled as he smiled with his teeth showing and he had fangs.

........... "what......the........fuck" Lance jumped of the couch knocking a lamp over making the room pitch black. Lance started to panic as he reached for a weapon near him but failed as he felt a human crawl on top of him and pin his wrists to the ground above his head.

"I'm not here to hurt you lance, I've been waiting all my life for someone to give me that name 'keith' for a while so I can become a human and I finally am, do you even know how hard it is being in heat for like ever......it's not fun" Keith said as he let go of lances wrists and crossed his arms still sitting on Lance's lap.

     "I'm sorry, is there anyway I can help?" Lance said.

"I mean the only way I can think of to not be in heat is to Ummmm h-have s-" Keith blushed as he was about to finish his sentence when he was cut off by a pair of lips smashing onto his.

    Keith kissed back as he closed his eyes turning him on. Lance licked the bottom of keiths lip asking for entrance and Keith excepted as Lance's tongue swirled in his mouth tasting his hot juices splurging from his mouth.

"Mhm" Keith moaned as he broke the kiss gasping for air same as Lance.

"Like that?" Lance said smirking

"It just makes me very turned on" Keith said blushing

"Then let's have some fun" Lance said winking as he pushed Keith to the bed as he kissed him harshly as he pined his hands above his head. 

   Lance kissed up and down keiths neck making him shiver. Lance then grabbed keiths crotch making him moan because he was already fully hard.

"L-lance" Keith moaned as he felt a hand pull down his pants and take his shirt off.

"Keith your so perfect" Lance said kissing his collar bones ad he bit them marking keith as his own. Lance laid kisses down keiths chest all the way down to his dick leaving purple marks everywhere on Keith.  Lance smirked as he licked the tip of keiths dick making him jolt in pleasure because he wasn't expecting that cause it was so dark in the room.

     Lance licked the tip again teasing Keith making him moan. Lance then took Keith whole. Balls deep. Lance kept bobbing his head until he knew it Keith came down Lance's throat with no warning at all. Lance gagged because he wasnt expecting that.

"L-lance I'm s-sorry I didn't me-" Keith tried apologizing but Lance cut him off with a hand over his mouth.

"It's fine baby I enjoyed it" Lance smirked and kissed Keith softly.

    Lance then licked his fingurs and slid them in keiths ass making him clench his cheeks for a moment. Lame curled his fingers in Keith's ass making him moan.  Lance pulled his fingers out as he licked them.  Lance smirked as he grabbed his cock and put the tip in Keith's ass making him moan slightly.  Lance then trusted all the way in making Keith scream in pleasure and pain.  Lance waited for keith to calm down a little until he moved again.

    Lance thrusted more making them both grunt. Keith gripped the sheets as he moaned lance name as Lance came into keiths ass as Keith then came not soon after.

"Wow you finished quick" Keith chuckled

"Yeah we both did" Lance said kissing keith nose

******************************

Hey sorry I didn't upload the oneshots in a while I just started going to high school for the first week and I am beat 😫 I can barley move RN cause we have intense gym.