My Hero

Keiths pov

    I like to imagine a world with no hate, no discrimination, no blood, no heart break , no death, just peace....

   I have gone through a though time In my life. I just lost my entire family, there has been a huge tornado in my city. I lost my mother, father, brother, sister... I loved them with all my heart, and I watched with my own eyes each one get ripped from my hands. I tried holding then tight but the wind took them, It was my fault all of it, was my fault. After they were all gone I ran out of the now broken house and fell to my knees crying only to see a tree about to fall on me but then....... there he was.....my hero. He ran and pulled me out of the way as I saw the tree crash on the ground. I thought to my self, that could have been me. I looked down only to see my hero's leg stuck under it. I started to panic because the wind picked up and the tree was too heavy. The words that came out of his mouth broke my heart, cursed it into tiny pieces.

"GO JUST GO ON WITH OUT ME!!!!"  The man yelled as he saw me freeze in my tracks with tears falling down my face.

"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!!! AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE TO HELP ME I'M NOT GIVING YOU UP!!! YOUR TO CUTE TO DIE ANYWAYS!!!" I yelled as I lifted the tree eventually making a big enough gap to get his leg out.

     I pulled the man out and helped him up. He couldn't walk because his leg was fucked, I carried him to a near by house that was abandoned and headed to the basement.

"Your gonna be ok I promise" Keith said as tears continued to fall down his face as I wiped them away.

"What's your name?" The man said

"It Keith and yours?"

"The names lance" Lance said smirking.

"It's a cute name" Keith said smiling while blushing then looked back at his leg then said.

"I'll go look for something to help your leg" Keith said sitting up but before Keith could stand up Lance grabbed his hand and pulled him down and kisses the cute mullet head boy.

   Keith blushed as he stood there lips still conected as Keith kisses back.

"Thank you, for the help" Lance said while slightly pulling there lips apart.

   Keith blushed then said.

"No problem, anything for a cute boy" Keith said winking then kissed him one last time softly and headed to the other part of the basement to try and find something.

  About 5 minuets later Keith came back and said.

"I'm sorry I can't find anything useful do you think you could hold out till we can get you to a hospital?"

  Lance shook his head.

   Keith smiled then sat beside him and covered up with a blanket that was on the floor. The two boys cuddled as they sat on the cold cement floor. Keith put his head in the crook of Lance's neck as Lance kissed keiths head.

"I'm sorry about you leg, it's my fault this happened to you" Keith said trying not to show that he was crying but Lance could hear his sobs.

"Hey don't cry and it's not your fault" Lance said lifting keiths chin up while looking his in the eyes as he wiped the tears off his cheek and kissed his lips softly but Keith kissed back more rough.

     There kiss turned heated in a matter of seconds as Keith licked Lance's bottom lip asking for entrance, which Lance of course gave access. As there tongues faught for dominence Keith felt a warm hand on his u per thigh. Lance broke the kiss then said.