~Daddy~

*Keith's POV*

I was home alone everyone said they were going shopping, my room mates are Allura, Coran, Shiro, Lance, Hunk, Pidge. I headed to my room and opened my bottom drawer to my dresser as I pulled out a short red skirt and a red lacey bra and slipped them on along with tight black underwear. I have a long body mirror in my room as I strike some posses and I smile, no one know I have this kink where I dress like a girl and I'd like to keep it that way. I opened my other drawer and it was filled with my sex toys in a box, there were dildos, vibrators, etc. I grabbed a small bullet vibrator and strapped it on my member and turned it on then put my skirt back down and started walking around the house as the vibrator was on max.

I skipped to the kitchen and bent down while looking for snacks in the bottom cupboard.

"w-what the hell?" A voice said behind me.....

I turn around quickly only to see Lance with messy hair.....SHIT! he must have slept in and didn't go....my entire face turned red as I slowly stood up as the vibrator was still going.

"W-why are you dressed like a.....girl?" He asked looking me up and down till he realized I had a boner as I bit my lip.

"o-okay then....I will let you do you" He said and walked away scratching his neck.

I just grab the snacks and walk to the living room and he happens to be in there....

"oh I-ill leave its okay" He said about to get up.

"no stay, its fine" I say and he sits beside me.

"are you sure?" He asked me looking at me.

"yup" I say.

"okay ill pick out a movie to watch I guess" I said as I got off the couch and walked over to the shelf, the movies were on the bottom shelf so I had to bend down....

*Lances POV*

He said he would pick a movie and I couldn't help but watch his little butt walk over there until he bent down.....I lost it! He was wearing black tight lacey underwear....and his entire ass was exposed to the cool air. I started to feel weird then noticed I was getting a boner so I just looked away blushing.....

*Keith's POV*

"Okay! I chose a scary one called....'The Forest' sounds interesting" I say as I put it in and hit play then sit beside Lance.

I kinda regretted picking a scary movie but that was most of the movies we had.....at the scary parts I would grab Lances hand or arm and threw out the entire movie you could hear the vibrator going off which was awkward but he said he wouldn't mind.....till I started getting close and letting out tiny moans. I look over to see Lance blushing the entire time then I look down to see his pants tighter....

"L-Lance...."

"Yes?" He says looking at me.

"c-can you touch me?" I ask blushing as my legs are squirming a little from the sensation of the vibrator.

"umm w-what do you mean?" He asked.

I just kiss him and startled him on the couch he was surprised but soon melted into the kiss, I could feel his boner digging into my ass as he grinded on me hard making me moan. He could feel the vibrator going off on my member as he lifted the skirt and played with the tip making me moan.

"L-lance~" I moan in between kisses.

He took off the vibrator and I whimpered till I felt his cold figures touch the tip and member stroking me.....

"D-Daddy please...." I whimper.

"Daddy please....what?" He repeated.

"P-please fuck me!" I said while my face was completely red....

He said nothing back but just slid my underwear down....

"prep or no?" He asked.

"no...."

He took his jeans off and his underwear and walked back over to me and told me to sit on his cock, I did as he asked he put it in as I sat down on it, he left out a loud moan as I started moving slowly.

"F-fuck Keith...." He moan as his head flew back, I took this moment to kiss him deeply as I sat down all the way till I realized I hit my own G-spot.

"F-fuck right there!" I moaned and Lance took action quickly and grabbed my hips and started pounding into me hitting that spot multiple times.

"ah! L-Lance please don't stop!" I moaned forgetting the whole Daddy act since I just wanted Lance.

"I'm close...." Lance said.

"M-me to p-please keep going!" I moaned as he turned me onto my back on the couch and started pounding into me hard.

"C-cuming!" Lance moaned as he cam into my ass and the warm feeling of that made me cum as well.

"Lance..."

"I love you" I said while he pulled out and I was panting.

"I love you to baby" He said as he kissed back and we fell asleep on the couch....

THE END!