Mafia Meeting

*Keith's POV*

Sooooo I met this guy named Lance about 1 year ago and he is in the mafia which is dangerous for me and him but its okay. He trained me how to use a gun and how to fight, he buys me fancy clothing and since I'm kind of a fem boy I like to wear dresses and stuff girls usually wear. He told me that there is a meeting happening tomorrow between 2 mafia groups at a club and I'm so excited! he said I could come along this time because it is in a public area this time.

*Knock Knock* I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say as I get up from bed in a nice silky sleeping shirt and my lacy underwear.

"Do you want to get a new dress or outfit for the meeting tomorrow?" Lance asks.

"Yes pleaseeeeeee!" I say as I kiss his neck then walk to my shower as I stretched then stripped, my shower is literally located in the middle of my room I know...weird location but it comes in handy sometimes if you know what I mean.

I started the shower and Lance joined me as he lathered the soap onto me and pushed me up against the wall and kisses me on the neck down my chest to my thighs then starts sucking me off.

"Mmhp~ Lance" I moaned out as he went down on me.

He finished up kissing my back and neck then wrapped a towel around me as I headed to my walk in closet grabbing a nice pair of very exposing black ripped jeans, a lowcut red tee with some round black shades and a pair of high heels that are black. I did my hair and a bit of makeup as we headed out to his nice car, poured myself some champagne and stuck my head out of the sun roof just enjoying life.

We arrive at the store I walk in and immediately go to the gown section, there was this really pretty long gala looking dress but with a very high slit that goes past the hip its a shimmery red. There's another dress I showed Lance that is short that is white shimmery, we found other things as well so we headed to the changing room to try them on. I first tried on the white one and it was pretty...but not my taste. I then tried on the red one and I knew it was the one! I felt so pretty in it. I asked for his opinion and he just blushed then pushed me back into the changing room against the wall as he laid his lips on mine, his hand wondering up the slit grabbing my ass.

"Honey...were going to get caught" I said with a moan as he grinded on me.

"Sir, only one person in the changing room at a time" a man said as he coughed a little because he clearly knew what was happening.

Lance kisses me then bites my lip before leaving the room so I can get changed and purchase the dress. We went out to the beach for a while after that then we had a very nice dinner at a restaurant with nice red velvet table cloths and AMAZING champagne. He had to load my ass into the car because I couldn't walk straight, I laid in bed and passed out along with him.

*Next morning*

"Morning sleepy head" Lance whispers into my ear as I smile and turn around to give him a kiss.

"We have to get ready the meeting starts at 3 pm It's already 12 pm we slept in" he added on then rolled out of bed hopping in the shower.

"So what do you want for breakfast? He asked me as he washed his hair.

"Hmmm, pancakes with strawberry's and whipped cream" I said then gave him a small kiss on the nose.

We finished showering and got dressed as he headed downstairs to make breakfast I started to do my makeup and my dress set up on the bed so I could change into it later. We ate breakfast then decided to dance for a bit to some nice music as he twirled me in the air and on the ground. It was now 1 pm and we needed to get ready so I headed upstairs to get the dress on and do my hair.

We headed to the car after we were both ready and his butler drove us to the club, we could hear the music pounding outside. We got out and walked into the building as lights were flashing and my favorite song "I see red" By Everyone Loves an Outlaw was playing.

"Honey listen its your favorite song!" Lance said as he kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear, "Go have some fun, I'll be in the back"

He left through a backdoor so I decided to order a drink at the counter then headed to the dance floor but got bored of that so I headed to one of the strip poles to show my skills off as I twirled on it almost flashing the people watching me. When I finished my little "show" some guy grabbed my wrist and started calling me a whore and saying "come with me little slut" his grip tightened but I kicked him in the balls with my heels as he fell to the ground groaning and crying like a child. I rubbed my wrist then grabbed my purse and walked away to the back room. I approached Lance and sat beside him as he conversed with the other group about deals and what not, and the night just continued like that for about 5 more hours and I was exhausted so we just booked a hotel and slept there.....I should really marry this man.

The End