ANXIETY 2

*Keiths pov*

"so you will have to wipe down the tables any time they are free and cleared of customers, and that will include the bar table, you will take this round tray and hand out drinks people ordered from tables make sure you act nice to get yourself that tip" he said with a smirk.

" after the night is over you will help me tidy the place up then hang your outfit in the locker that's in the back room, we open in 5 be ready" He said as he patted my shoulder

"Thank you" I said as I grabbed the rag and started wiping down all the tables and chairs before anyone came in.

*5 minuets later*

some people started coming in but since it wasn't late their wasn't much people here, things went by pretty quickly lunch came and went as I went home for the break to feed Coco and feed myself then I came back and it wasn't until 8 pm things started to get wild here....

"2 Paralyzers coming right up!" Lance shouted as he slid them on the table, I put them on the tray and walked over to table 2 that they were ordered to.

"1 Vodka Tonic!" I sent the order to the table.

"Bourbon on the rocks!" I served to the table...

I cleaned the tables, cleaned up broken glass but when I bent over to clean a big spill on one of the tables some guy came up behind me and grabbed my ass roughly and I turned around and slapped him I was so shocked by this whole thing that I forgot I was still standing there and I leaned on the table then he pushed my back on the table and his hand was around my throat as he leaned against me and licked the tears running down my face, I felt his hand creeping up my thigh and onto my member through the pants I shouted "GET OFF!" I tried to push him off me but his grip just tightened around my neck, I whined and whimpered and screamed, kicking my legs until I felt his grip loosen and his body hit the floor...

Lance was standing there holding a bat, I couldn't move I was in so much shock and I felt the tears about to burst out of my face...Lance called 911 to come and arrest this guy, he helped me off the table and helped me to the back room, got me a change of clothes and some water and a blanket..

"I'm so sorry this happened to you...some people do this type of shit here and I try my best to protect my workers...im so stupid for not seeing this happen sooner..." He said with a sigh

"If you need anything ill be out side talking to the police, I want you to take the rest of the night off early, but I will need you in here tomorrow night since its Saturday and Saturdays are usually the busiest  but feel free to take the morning and afternoon off but be here by 8" He said as he walked out of the room.

As soon as he left I broke down into tears and started shaking, after about 10 minuets of me crying I cleaned myself up and got dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were just red and puffy form crying so much...I walked out through the front door and Lance was still giving them his statement.

"Sir we need your statement" The officer said.

With the red and blue flashing lights showing my red and puffy face I nodded, they asked if I wanted to press charges and I said no jail time but I got a restraining order. I got into my car and drove home...I showered and passed out in my bed with Coco beside me.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

I shut my phone alarm off and sat up, it was 8 am I decided to make breakfast for me and Coco before making tea then going on a run with Coco. I decided to go to work at 7:30 pm because I couldn't stand sitting at home alone watching Greys Anatomy eating junk food all day, so I washed up and I got in my car and left.