My Student

*Lance's POV*

I walked into class and set my bag on the floor and grabbed my laptop and set it on my desk, I have worked at this high school for 2 years now, I teach all grades pretty much but my favorite class is Period 4 of Math....mainly because there is a cute guy that I know I cant lay a hand on since he is a minor but...he's just too sweet and kind to others! Ugh he's lucky I haven't asked him out yet....

*RING*

That was the bell for school to start as I sigh and sit in my chair and relax till all the annoying kids walk in. Girls always flirt with me which is annoying because they don't know I'm gay....

"Heyyy Mr. McClain~" Girls say as they walk in I just smile at them then close my eyes and wait for the rest.

*Keith's POV*

I walked into the school and then walk to my locker to put my winter coat in and my shoes then I change into my runners, I have a paper to hand into Mr. McClain's class that I forgot to do but I need the marks....so I headed over there.

I knock on the door I felt bad because he must be teaching by now....

"Yes, come in" He said as I open the door.

He was wearing a white button up and tight black low-key ripped jeans along with a man bun and reading glasses, typical. I smile to him and hand him my late assignment....

"Oh thank you Keith, I will be sure to mark this by the end of the day, you should head to class now" He said with a smile.

"Thanks, and will do" I say then head on my way to my other classes.

*Time skip to lunch* *Lance's POV*

I grab my bag and pull my food out and sighed as I drank some coffee.

*Knock Knock*

"Hey stranger" I say as I see Keith walk in with a tray full of food since we always hang out at lunch.

He pulls up a chair in front of his desk and set his food on there as he grabs his phone out and begin playing some mini games.

"Here lemma try" I ask.

He hands me the phone and I try at some flappy birds actually beating his high score and I laughed then he gave me a grumpy look.

"So how was your morning?" I ask.

"ummm I don't wanna talk about it..." He said not looking at me with blush on his face.

"oh come on! I'm like your favorite teacher" I say as I take a bite from my apple.

"f-fine....I slipped in the shower this morning and got this nasty bruise" He said as he stood up and showed me his side and chest exposing his slight abs....I couldn't help but blush a little..

"Did you get it checked out?" I asked making a face of "Oooh that must hurt"

"Yeah we went to the hospital early in the morning and she dropped me off at school" He said sitting back down.

"That must suck....how did you manage to slip in the shower?" I asked.

"umm....I'd rather not say" He said with a big streak of red on his face as he took a bite from his cookie.

"ok ok that's fair" I say baking down.

"How was your morning?" He askes.

"well I had a shower this morning, got dressed, spilled coffee all over my chest then had to do the whole process all over again....then slipped outside on the ice....and like everyday the underaged girls flirting with me which is quite annoying" I say with a sigh at the end.