how we met (fluff)

It was the morning and Keith was at school at his locker as he grabbed his binder and checked his schedule for the first time.

"Gym.....crap" Keith mumbled as he closed his locker.

  Keith walked to his gym class as he went into the locker room. Keith didn't have any friends yet because he's In grade 9 and all of his other friends went to different high schools. Keith grabbed his gym clothes and started changing in the change room,  which is basically in the open. As he was in his boxers he heard people come in the door Keith panicked and put his shorts on quickly but tripped and fell on the ground.

   The tall tan boy walked in and saw a mullet head laying on the floor, he blushed a little as he looked away but then his friends stepped up and started walking towards the fallen over/half naked boy on the floor.

"Ha ha little baby fell on the floor" one of the boys said

"Hahaha gay lord" one of the guys said as he knelt down on one knee and flicked his nose and kicked Keith in the side. Keith curled up into a ball in pain as the kept kicking him.

"That's enough boys" the tan boy stepped in and said.

   Keith was now balling silently, the 2 boys left Keith and the tan boy alone.

     The tan boy walked up to Keith as he hesitated for moment.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that..." he says as he helps the boy up.

"L-let go of me..." Keith says as he pushes the boy away from him but Keith falls on his ass on the ground.

"I'm trying to help you" he says as he extends his hand to Keith,  which he just stars at his hand then decides to take it.

"Are you okay?" The boy asks Keith.

"Y-yeah just a little cold..." Keith says as he shivers because he was laying on the cold gym floor with only underwear on.

"Here, let's get you dressed and I'll take you to the nurses office" the boy says.

"What's your name?" The boy asks Keith.

"Keith, yours?" Keith asks.

"The names Lance, Lance Mcclain" Lance says.

"That's a nice name" Keith says as he slides on his pants and shirt along with his shoes as Lance helps him to the infirmary. 

*****Time Skip******

"Well you just have a few Bruises on your back and ribs, so I suggest you stay off your feet for a while, go home get some rest, I'll let your classroom teachers know" the nurse says.

"Thank you" Keith says.

"Lance will you walk me home? " Keith asks.

"Of course I can" Lance says as they head out the school door.

      Keith and Lance walk down the sidewalk as Keith stumbles, Lance notices he is walking weird so he decides to give him a piggyback. When they got to Keiths house they went to the living room as they sat down and watched some Netflix together. About an hour into the movie they were watching Keith fell asleep laying on top of Lance as Lance brushed hid black soft hair out of his face as he placed a kiss on his head.

I got lazy