Christian Kids

*Keith' POV*

My family is catholic and my parents are against a few things one of them is they don't support the gays...which is annoying since I have a few gay cousins and they shoved them out of the family and now its just me and my parents...great.

We were at church one day and my family is friends with the McClain Family so they come over sometimes for dinner and BBQ's me and Lance there son always hang out after church. Me and Lance are about the same age, around 16 years old. I always catch myself looking at Lance over my shoulder and smiling or blushing which is odd...

I sight and walk into the church as I sit on a bench beside my mom and dad as we grab our bibles and pray/ do church things (Don't judge me I have never been catholic so idk what they do lmao) I couldn't focus because I kept looking at Lance and I blushed when he looked back at me and smiled sweetly. I fiddled with the pages of the book when we were released from the church I walked around to the back trying to avoid Lance as I sat on one of the small benches next to a small flower bed as I sighed and rubbed my face trying to make the blush go away.

"Hey stranger" A voice said and I looked up surprised to see Lance.

"H-hey" I said awkwardly.

"what's up with you?" He asked sitting next to me.

"N-nothing..." I asked now flustered and embarrassed since I didn't know what to tell him.

"Its not nothing, I can tell" He said looking at me worried as he placed a hand on my knee for reassurance.

I just blush more and stare at his hand then look up to his collar of his shirt then his lips....his soft looking tan/pink lips....

"I-I cant" I say as I stand up and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"What are yo-" I say but was cut off by a pair of lips pressed to mine as I was surprised but soon melted into the kiss and kissed him back, his hands on my waist and neck.

"Umm Keith....I like you" Lance said with a small cute chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck.

"really?" I ask surprised.

"yeah otherwise why would I kiss you?" he asked with another smile.

"I guess your right, well I feel the same about you" I said as I smiled.

"That's good" He said then kissed my forehead as we acted to be playing tag as we ran around to the front of the church as he tagged me he tackled me to the ground.

"Boys, don't get dirty" My mother said as she started talking with Lance's mom again.

*Time Skip Dinner*

My family invited the McClains over for dinner again and I sat beside Lance as we ate our food, it wasn't getting dark out yet as we headed to the back yard and start goofing around playing tag, he tackled me to the ground again behind a bush as he hovered over me and I just smiled but blushed when he kissed me.

I kissed him back as I felt his hands roam my chest and sides he made me feel....weird...in a good way....I gasp when I feel his hips roll against mine and he smirked.

"This your first time?" he asked with a chuckle.

"mhm...." I say embarrassed.

"Its okay, I just did ALOT of research" he said then kissed me again but he licked my bottom lip I didn't open my mouth since I didn't know what that meant so he rolled his hips against mine harder this time making me moan as I opened my mouth and he took the moment to shove his tongue into my mouth as he continued to grind his hips on mine, his hand slipped up my shirt then threw my hair the-

"KEITH!" My mother yelled as she saw us....

"Mamma....I-im sorry" I said as Lance got off of me quickly.

"Get inside now!" She raised her voice.

I stutter then run back inside but look at Lance before going to my room crying.

"You will not go near my son again!" She said to Lance and shoved him off our property.

*Next day at school*

I was walking the halls of our school as much as my parents wanted me to go to a catherlic school there wasn't one close enough so I just went to normal school. I stopped at my locker and unlocked it as I put my jacket in there no smile on my face...no emotion...

*SLAM*

My locker door closes then I look up to see my one and only bully....Nate....great.

"I heard that the rumor is true you fag" He said with a smirk.

"So you are gay!" He said as he showed me a picture that was taken from my back yard of me and Lance making out...

I just ignored him and walked away.

"Hey fag im talking to you!" He yelled following me.

"Fuck off Nate! I'm not in the mood for your bullshit right now! Now just leave me alone and stop calling me a fag!" I yell at him but he grabs my shoulder so I turn around and throw a strong punch at his jaw and he falls to the floor.

I realized everyone was staring at me now...I then look up to see Lance so I just turned the other way as tears filled my eyes as I head to the bathroom as I wash my face.

"I-im sorry...." Lance said as he walked in.

"Please....not now Lance" I said trying to walk past him but he grabbed me by the waist then hugged me....I hugged back as I just cried...and cried into his shoulder.

"How long has he been bullying you?" He asked.

"About 4 years, I just deal with everything" I say as I wipe the tears away.

"I'm sorry to here that....well you got me" He said with a smile as he wiped a tear off my cheek.

"c-can I kiss you?" I asked and he shook his head yes.

He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed back, it was a short kiss but that kiss meant so much to me...

We continued our classes and from then on our relationship was secret.....for now.

The End~