My brothers friends are dicks.

*Keith' POV*

It is the beginning of summer for the year 2020 and I just made it past grade 11 moving onto grade 12 next September...My family went out on a "vacation" which was their way of saying they are fed up with their kids since we weren't invited. They told us no visitors but of course my brother Chris didn't listen to them, he's decided he is going to invite a bunch of friends over that are all in grade 12 or in university over to "party" they will probably just end up watching porn together or some shit.

I laid on my bed in my room filled with manga and anime posters I know...your probably thinking ew he's a nerd or a geek and you know what? we all have our own opinions, besides...I'm use to being bullied because of my hobby. I grabbed one of my Spiderman comics laying on my side table just flipping through the pages for the pictures because I've already read all the series in my room, I really needed to go to the mall soon to pick up new ones but since my parents are gone I can't go which is lame.

*Knock Knock*

I hear a few loud knocks on my front door and jolt up because my brother was in the shower which means I had to answer it...it's probably his stupid friends ugh I'm so sick and tired of them. I run down the stairs in my Spiderman short shorts and a black T-shirt with some haikyuu characters on it, I open the door to see a group of guys all in their swimming suits and towels, but there was a new guy in the group I haven't seen before....

"What's up nerd!" The big guy says as he pushes me out of the door way into the wall.

"So where's Chris? We want to party!!!" Another guy said.

"He's in the shower....just wait in the living room till he's out" I said as I started walking up the stairs to get to my room.

"Don't tell us what to do! Your just a nerd! hey guys, lets show Lance Keith's nerdy room HAHA" The big guy said as he pushed me against the wall when I tried to run to my room and lock the door.

"Look at his shitty taste! Why doesn't he have real women with big tits on his wall like any normal teenager would!" He said as he flipped through some of my books tossing them on the floor.

He continued to take my books off the shelf and throw them everywhere, messed up my bed and even tore one of my posters...I was just standing there staring at my feet as I could feel my cheeks getting wetter and wetter...I didn't want to cry in front of them because of what happened last time.

*3 months ago*

"Come on Chris!! Were gonna be late for the train!"

"Coming! Hurry up Keith! You slow ass!" Chris shouted at me, I was running so fast I tripped and tumbled on the ground scrapping both of my knees and elbows along with my chin I started balling my eyes out because of how much it hurt and they didn't even help me...just stood there and laughed then they left me there crying as they boarded the train for school.

*Present time*

I waited for the guys to leave my room one by one as they all headed to the pool, I closed my door and slid against the door and hugged my knees. Everything was destroyed.....why do they hate me so much? I'm not a shitty person I'm really nice! So why do they treat me like this all the time! I let out an angry scream as I punched my wall not hard enough to put a hole in it though. I sat up and decided to start cleaning everything up.

*Lances POV*

"Come on Lance! Get in the pool!" Chris said.

"I will in a bit...gonna go grab some water first" I said as I set my towel on the beach chair and walked in through the patio door.

I stood in the kitchen with my glass of water, thinking about how it was really rude of them to do that to Chris's lil bro but I was scared to say anything because I know they would make fun of me for caring about his feelings...

*Creakkkkk*

I snap my head around to see the short kid staring at me from the stairs but then bolted upstairs, I set my glass down and ran after him.

"Wait! Please!" I shouted chasing after him.

I managed to grab his wrist and try to explain to him but he broke free from my grasp and ran to his room locking his door.

'Go away! Just go away!" He shouted I could hear him crying.

I slide against his locked door listening to him sob as I tried to think of something to say...

"I-I'm really sorry they did this to your room...and to you..." He never responded though.

"Those guys can be real dicks sometimes...and honestly...even I'm scared to say anything to them because I know they would do the exact same thing to me" I said

"I just want to make sure your okay but if you don't want to see me I understand...I'll just go" I said as I stood up and started to walk away but the door opened.

"......It's.....okay" He said as he wiped his tears away.

"Do you want my help cleaning your room up?" I asked as I stood over him since I'm a little taller than him...his crying face was probably the cutest thing I've every seen but I believe that it is my responsibility to make him smile again since Chris and no one else will.

"....okay" He said as he led me into his room...it was a disaster.

I helped him put the books back on the shelf and tapped up his favorite poster back up and even made his bed.

"You know...I use to like all these things when I was around your age to" I said as I admired his collection.

"what happened?" He asked.

"They happened. As soon as I moved to this neighborhood my mom forced me to hang out with Chris because she knows your mother, they found out abut my collection and decided to burn my favorite book....they said if I became their friend they would stop bullying me and honestly...I was just scared of what they would do in school to me so I accepted their offer" I said then looked at him in shock when he grabbed my hand...

"I-I'm sorry my brother is an asshole....I've tried to change him I really have! But no matter how hard I try to make him happy and smile with me I cant! He refuses my help, he hates my guts and I don't understand what he's going through, he never talks to me anymore he just takes his anger out on me....I just want to help him get better...." He said as another tear slide down his cheek as he caressed my hand.

"sometimes....people can't change but you can always keep trying but you have to accept the fact that he's a dick sometimes....It'll be hard but it will stop making you feel like crap for not being able to change him" I said as I ruffled his hair.

"you know...have you ever heard of the gold foil haikyuu set of manga?" I asked him he just looked at me with pure shock.

"Y-yeah! Of course I have!!! I've wanted that version of the manga for ever!!!!! But my parents refused to spend that kind of money on me..."" He said with excitement but then looked down again.

"I can give you my set" I said with a smile.

"W-wait really!?!?!?!? He said with the biggest smile ever.

"W-wait I can't accept it for free though...what do you want for it? all I have is 20$...hmmm....I could give you a back rub! Or orrrrrr a foot rub! cook you a free meal!" He suggested.

"N-no it's okay you don't need to pay me, I just want to see you happy" I said with a smile.

"I'll get you the books tomorrow, just don't let your brother see them okay because he might try to sell them" I said with a worried look.

"Thank you!" he shouted and hugged me tight...I just smiled and hugged him back, I was so happy because I made him happy again.

"Lance! Where are you! your missing out on the fun!" Chris shouted and I said my goodbyes to Keith and quickly shot down the stairs.

"sorry, needed to use the restroom" I said

"Alrightttt! Lets get this party started!" he said as he ruffled my hair, I looked back to see Keith waving bye at me through the window.....I'm really glad I made you smile.

The End.