Swimming practice (smut)

*Lance's POV* (Lance is 18)

It was early in the morning and I had to head to work where I train people how to swim, mainly people who are ages from like 15 and up, I do this program for those who are scared of water, there is only like 3 students who have this problem who are in that age range the rest of them are younger.

I walk into the swimming entrance as I head to the staff lockers where I slide on my speedo as I head to the showers, I do my usual routine, shower, stretches, and then work. after I finished showering I headed to the pool and did my stretches and my laps, then the time came where the kids would come out. There was supposed to be a new teenager that comes to not be afraid of the water today, I think his names Keith, he's 17. The fist person to walk in was the little kids, then the teenagers, then keith......fuck, he looks so nervous.

I decide to get out of the pool and run my hand across my hair to get the water out, I then walked up to him and extended my hand as a greeting.

"Hi I'm Lance, your new couch" I say as I see him shakily extend his hand, I then look down and realize that he isn't even changed into his swimming stuff.

"why didn't you change?" I ask.

"Ummm..... I don't have anything to wear.....I slept in this morning and almost missed my bus to get here" Keith says as he blushes and looks away from my eyes.

"Come here, ill see if I have an extra pair for you, hold on, JEREMY! can you watch the other kids for me I gotta do something" I yell.

"Yeah sure thing!" He yells back.

I lead Keith to the changing room as I headed to my locker as I grabbed my bag from it, as I pulled out an extra pair of swimming trunks, they may have been a little big but that should be fine.

"Here you go" I say as I toss them to him.

**keiths POV**

I walk into the swimming area trying not to look nervous but I think me trying not to look nervous made me even more nervous, I stand there looking for my instructor, he said his name was Lance.

I then see a tall skinny tan guy as he pulled himself out of the pool and slicked his hair back as water flung back, I swear that moment when through my head like in movies how its in slow motion.

"Hi I'm lance, your new couch" he says but all I could do was shake his hand and be really nervous.....

"Ummm..... I don't have anything to wear.....I slept in this morning and almost missed my bus to get here" I say, which was the truth.....im not a morning person.

Time seemed to go by so fast and now I'm in a locker room holding what looked like a pair of swimming trunks.....are these his? I ask my self.

"Well, go try them on, if there a little big just tie the excess off with a tie" Lance says to me as he leaves me in the locker room but he only turns around and locks up his locker.....he didn't even leave the room.

I slip them on as I look in the mirror and they were pretty big on me.....shit....I just tie it on the back so hopefully it wouldn't fall down. I see lance then turn back around as he sees me in the trunks...I look so stupid, not because there his, because they don't fit me, and what 17 year old forgets his fucking swimming shit, let alone what 17 year old even NEEDS swimming lessons?

"come on, others are waiting" Lance says with a smile as he guides me to the pool.

"Alright class, were gonna do our regular laps, then we will jump off the diving boards, kids under 14 go on the small one, kids 15 and up go on the bigger one" lance says as he walks towards me.

"hey kid, its keith right?" He says.

"y-yeah" I say like the awkward shit I am.

"Ill teach you the warm ups, come here" he says as he grabs my wrist.

There was a soft matt like thing covering the floor to do the stretches, I see lance sit on it as he spreads his legs and leans towards his legs on each side......it doesn't help that he is wearing a speedo.....shit, I might get hard from this sight man. We continue the stretches then I do the ones he told me to do, then we head to the pool as we do our laps, we had to do like 3 laps around the whole pool, including the deep end....most the kids had a life jacket on but apparently they were all out of my size....just great. So I had lance guiding me the way for the 3 laps, he swimming backwards as he was facing me and holding me up by my sides to keep me form drowning.

Now its time for the diving board.......shit......I stand in line as I see all the others go off the big one, it was pretty high up....how does he expect me to this? I say to myself as I realize it was now my turn, I climb up the latter as I brace myself........

"You can do it Keith! I believe in you!" I here a voice say as I look down to see lance in the water in case any accidents happen.

......Jump

I fall feet first into the water as I just kept....sinking....it was like I was in quicksand......I cant breath....im being suffocated.....s-someone.....someone help me.....

Those words repeat in my head multiple times as I see my vision go black....... I feel something warm grab my wrist as we start moving fast.....what's happening?

**Lances POV**

I cheer on Keith as I see him jump off the diving board, he made a good landing....but he seemed to be under the water too long....shit! he's drowning! I swim after him as we were near the bottom of the pool which is pretty deep, he seemed to be unconscious......I grab his wrist as I pull him out of the water and drag him to the side of the pool, since Keith was the last one to jump everyone left as soon as he went into the water so it was only me and him... I lay him beside the pool as I begin giving him CPR on the chest....didn't help, so I plugged his nose as I blew into his mouth, I repeated this a few times as I feel him cough water into my mouth, I jolt back as I cough out water from my mouth.

"T-thank you...." Keith says as he coughs a few times.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I shouldn't have dragged you into this.....its all my fa-" I was starting to apologize a lot until I feel his hand wrap around my neck as I feel soft lips onto mine......what the fuck? Is this boy kissing me? FUCK YEAH BUD! I say to my self.

I kiss him back as we melt into the kiss, my hand travels to his lower back as I crawl on top of him.... My leg goes in between his as it grinds against his ass as he let out a soft moan....fuck....I should stop.....but....I cant.....I haven't had this kind of this loving before......shit.

My hand travels in between his thighs as I take the tie off from hi trunks, my hand slides his trunks off but before I did anything I could tell he was hard as a rock but I had to make sure he wanted this....

"keith...." I say.

"Yes?" He says back.

"Do you want me?" I ask as my lip starts to quiver....why am I getting the urge to cry? maybe its because I'm scared he' gonna reject me.....

"of course I want you, I've wanted you from the beginning, and I could tell you wanted me by the way you held me and looked at me" He says as he bites his lip.

" I take that as a yes then" I say as lick the tip as he gasped loudly.

I smirk at his actions as I deep throat his member as I could feel the pre-cum going down my throat....fuck...he tastes so good~

I speed up my actions as I keep sucking him off as I slide 2 fingures into his ass as he lets out a loud moan but he covers his mouth up...

I stop giving him pleasure as I give him a 'don't stop' look.

"I want to hear you beautiful voice" I say as I grab his hand and pin it beside him as I continue to suck him off as I finger his ass.

"K-kinky much" he says as he moans out loudly as he shoots cum onto his stomach.....cute.

"Wanna take this to a more clean place, like my house?" I ask.

"Sure" He says as he kisses me.

We clean up as we rush out and head to my place......The End