Zombie invasion

Keith woke up in his little workshop that was now dead and abandoned because we'll there's walkers outside and we're short on food and water our supplies is running dangerously low and Lance went out to get supplies on his own??? What the hell man I though we were a team....ah whatever that just means more sleep for me.

     Keith woke up after about 30 minuets by clattering beside him it was Lance.

"Hey lance,what ya got?" Keith asked yawning

"I got some can of beans and a few bottles of water and some clean clothes.

"Oh nice,I was really worried about you,next time let me come with you"

"Well I didn't want to wake you you were having a pretty long nap, but next time I will wake you up"

"Ok thank you" Keith said as he tackled Lance wrestling

"Keith your little figures hurt like hell"

  Keith stopped when he heard a loud band from in the back of the store. Keith grabbed his knife and stood up. Lance then grabbed his arm and said.

"It's okay it's probably a walker"

   Keith shook his head in agreement then Lance pulled out his knife but they both had guns on them to so if they had to use them they would but they prefer not to because that would atract even more walkers. Lance and Keith slowly moved to the door to the storage room. Lance turned on his flash light and saw 2 walkers in there so far. Lance opend the door all the way and the walkers came out but there was actually 5 in there but Lance and Keith took them down one by one and survived. They sat on the ground breathing heavy when they realized there's a freaked storage room which means there might be suplise in there.

     Lance and Keith decided to drag the dead bodies out back in the alley. There was a few zombies back there so they had to be quick. They then cleaned up the blood a bit so it wouldn't stink of dead corpses.

    Keith opend the storage room then realized there's a big whole in the wall that's why there was zombies in there, so they had to be quick about it. They dragged a few boxes out into the hall and closed and locked the door. They started going threw the boxes and found some food and a few matches the rest was just garbage.

    Lance and Keith went back to where there bed was and sat on the bed as they ate a can of beans.

"So you wanna go on an adventure" keith said

"What do you mean adventure, we can't go just go outside we could get bit"

  Lance sighed as he shrugged and said.

"Well I just thought we could have a little fun is all" Lance said as he laid on the bed facing away from keith.

"Hey I didn't mean it like that,  we can still have fun Keith said as he kissed Lance's cheek"

   Lance blushed as he was surprised that Keith did that since they weren't dating but they did both have feelings for each other. Lance smiled and kissed Keith on the lips softly Keith smiled and kissed back. Lance giggled and pushed Keith on the bed and kissed him softly as Lance's leg went between keiths legs.  Keith moaned softly into lances lips as Lance licked keiths bottom lip asking for entrance, which Keith accepted. Lance slide his tongue into keiths mouth with force taking control. Keith bit Lance's bottom breaking the kiss, Lance smiled and said.

"Is this your version of a fun time?" Lance smirked as he kissed Keith softly

"Yes, but our fun isn't over yet" Keith smiled as he took his shirt off then ripped Lance's off.

     Lance smirked then kissed down keiths chest leaving marks on his neck down his chest down to his pants. Lance took off keiths belt Keith moaned as he felt Lance pull down his pants slightly running his half hardend member. Lance then pulled his own pants down and underwear revealing his fully hardend member. Keith say up and licked the tip Lance shutterd as Lance leaned back on the bed as Keith took him whole as Lance moaned. Keith bobbed his head up and down making Lance moan loudly. Keith stopped and licked his figures and pulled his underwear down sticking 2 figures into his ass. Keith spent about 3 minuets preparing himself then stood over top of Lance and centered his length with his entrance.  Keith put the tip in and Lance shoved his length in making Lance and keith moan loudly. Lance kept thrusting making Keith moan as Lance bit keiths nipple making it turn purple. Keith moaned as Lance kept hitting his g spot, Lance thrusted deep. Keith moaned as Lance cam inside him and Keith cam onto both of there chests.

   Lance and Keith laid on the bed breathing heavy. Lance said.

"I haven't had sex for about 7 months after all this has haooend"

"Same here" Keith said giggling

   They both laid there then kissed each other good night and fell asleep.

(A/n)

  Please comment suggestionsfor a oneshot you would like to read ♡