Summer party

3rd person

Keith got a text from his friend Shiro saying he was invited to his summer party at his place, now Keith has had past experiences with Shiro which weren't fun... such as him drugging him at a bar once when he woke up in Shiros bed but he wasn't there....Keith decided to go anyways because he has no other friends.....rip.

Keith got up and walked to his closet as he opened it to pick out an outfit to wear....since it was summer and it would be hot out he slapped on a pair of booty shorts and a black crop top that said "daddy's lil angel~" in white cursive, of course he wore some tight underwear underneath. Mostly everyone knew Keith was gay, so that's why he wore his favorite shirt to the party. keith walked to Shiro's house since it wasn't that far from his place, Shiro has a big pool plus a big yard...he practically lives in a mansion compared to Keith's place....

Once keith got there he walked in and there was already people there partying and drinking and dancing to music. Keith just headed to the kitchen as he pored himself a drink when he was done he felt a hand on his shoulder as Keith jumped.

'Keith! you made it~" Shiro said as he ruffled his hair.

"Hey!" Keith said as he smiled at Shiro and took a sip of his drink.

"You like the party so far?" Shiro said as he poured another drink.

"Yeah its great" Keith said trying to sound happy, Keith wasn't actually happy tho because he knew like no one there which made him feel....uneasy.

"I want you to meet my friend Lance, come upstairs" Shiro said as he guided Keith upstairs to a bedroom with a closed door.

Keith just let Shiro guide the way and excepting his fait, they got to the door and they opened it....Shiro dropped his cup when he saw Lance tied o the bed naked with a blind fold on, vibrator on, and awake but he didn't know we were here....

"F-fuck" Lance moaned as he arched his back.

"Lance baby your making your Daddy very very hor-" The man was cut off when he walked out of the bathroom and saw the 2 men standing at the door in shock, without a word Shiro yelled and threw himself on the man.

   Shiro threw punches and kicks the man, Lance was still on the bed in confusion as he kept squirming as the vibrator kept roaring.

"Keith! Take Lance out of here now! I will meet you at your house" Shiro said as he continued fighting the man.

   Keith rushed to the bed and untied the rope from his anckles and hands but Lance grabbed Keith's wrist as Lance was about to climax because the vibrator was still on. Lance let out the sweetest noises it was like music to Keith's ears but Keith knew he had to get him out of there. Keith let Lance cum then turned the vibrator off and took it off then took his blind fold off, grabbed lances clothes as he helped him put them on and helped him to Keith's house.

"EVERYONE THE PARTY IS CANCELED LEAVE NOW!" Shiro yelled as he kicked everyone out which took some time.

    Keith walked into his house and laid Lance on the couch in his living room as he went to go grab him clean clothes and a glass of water.

"What happened to you?" Keith asked.

"All I remember was that I went to Shiros party and I remember seeing this guy I had bad experiences with...he offered to get me a drink and I said sure then I woke up strapped to a bed..." Lance said as he sipped the water.
"What bad experiences were there?" Keith asked
"He black mailed me, he sent me weird texts" that type of stuff.

"Well your safe here, Shiro will be here soon" Keith said as he was about to leave when Lance grabbed Keith's wrist.

"I forgot to ask, what's your name?" Lance asked.

"I'm Keith"

"Thanks for being my hero for tonight" Lance said I'm a sweet/soft tone.

Keith just blushed by the compliment then Lance pulled Keith in for a kiss as he kissed back, they then cuddled on the couch and watched Tv then Keith got a text from Shiro.

Shiro: Can you keep him there tonight? I can't make it to take him home.

Keith: it's fine, he's fine

   Keith turned of his phone as they both drifted into sleep......The End