Killing Stalking

Warning: The short story is related to the Manga "Killing Stalking" so if you haven't read that and don't wish to know any spoilers I suggest skipping this part and part 2.

*NSFW Series*

*Lances POV*

It was a boring day at school as usual nobody talked to me and I encountered my bullies in the washroom but luckily one of the substitute's were in the hallway and heard my yelling and sent the guys to the office and I know that's gonna backfire on me...I'll be lucky if I can walk again once their detention is lifted. Although I hate going to school there is this one thing that makes me happy....his name is Keith, he's in grade 12 and I'm grade 11 we only share one class together but that's because he failed his science 11 and now I have that class with him at the end of the day. I always look forward to seeing him sit in front of me...smelling his cologne when he walks passed me to get to his desk. I try not to get aroused by his presence but its hard so I often find myself in the men's room after school. I always get jealous of how popular he is in school, all the girls flaunting their tits in front of his eyes, their short skirts that the school assigned as their uniforms. I notice how often he stares at Ms. Bells breasts when ever she bends down to grab whatever she dropped onto the floor.

The bell rings for 5th period to start and I continue walking to my science class, I sit down in my seat and wait for Keith to show up for class but he ends up showing to class a few minuets late and Ms. Bell has a thing for putting kids into detention in her class if they show up late. There are rumours about Ms. Bell fucking the kids in her classroom as "punishment" and they always end up getting all A's as a reward. I see Keith walk into the classroom with his dark red backpack draped over his shoulder, Ms. Bell stops her lesson and gives Keith the look.

"Keith, you know what being late means right?" Ms. Bell says as she adjusts her glasses and winks at Keith when no one else was looking.

"Yes Ms. Bell detention for an hour after school" Keith said as he walked back to his desk.

"Now for todays assignment you all will be doing partner work, you will be assigned a partner at random so no arguing or complaining. I will hand you and your partner 3 pieces of paper all filled with blanks and equations. the formulas are on the very back of page 3. These assignments will be due by tomorrows class so I suggest going to your partners house and finishing it there or calling on the phone if you cant make it" Ms. bell said as she started writing down names on the board.

"Christian......with Katey"

"Brittany with Lucy"

"Rose with Mark"

"Eric with Tyson"

"hmm....Jake and Ruth"

"Jessica with Tiffani"

"Sandy and Devon"

"Richard and Colby"

"And finally Keith with Lance, go with you partners trade phone numbers or addresses if you have to but make sure these assignments get done on time if not there will be a big punishment"

W-what....I'm with Keith? this cant be happening...I haven't prepared for this moment...I've never even talked to the guy before...oh goddddd my heart is pounding! I cant invite him to my house he will find out what my uncle does...this is going to be a disaster I'm screwed-

"hey." I hear him say as he turns his chair around to face me at my table.

"umm h-hey" I say nervously

"I'm Keith you must be...."

"L-Lance, nice to finally talk to you" shit why would I say its NICE???