~Flower Shop~

It was a boring day for a boy by the name of Lance Mcclain he was walking down town when he walked passed a flower shop....Lance stopped at the doors to smell the flowers on display when he saw a person at the till...he was...cute.

"I need to talk to him" Lance thought to himself.

Lance walks inside the flower shop and just walks around smelling and looking at the beautiful flowers.

"Excuse me...do you need help?" The sweet boy said to Lance.

"yes can you help me pick out your best flowers?" Lance asked.

"Of course I can~" Keith says

Keith guides Lance to the back of the store as Keith shows him the best and most expensive flowers.

"These are the best ones we got" Keith says.

"Thank you" Lance says as he goes to grab a flower but grabs Keith's hand instead.

Keith blushes as he looks at Lance and realizes there body's were touching...Lance was taken by surprise when he felt Keith's lips press against his...Lance kissed him back as Keith slid his tongue in Lances mouth as Lance let out a moan, Lance grabbed Keith's ass but Keith pulled away whipping his mouth.

"s-sorry its just.....I barley know you...."Keith says as he blushes and looks away from Lances eyes.

Lance lifted Keiths chin and looked into his eyes and said.

"will you like to go on a date with me then?" Lance asked.

"W-wait really?" Keith asked.

"really really~" lance says as he pulls a rose from his back and places the rose behind his ear and smiles.

"Then yes!" Keith says as he pulls Lance into a kiss.

Lance kissed Keith back as Keith jumped on Lance and kissed him again, Lance kissed back again.

DING DING.....

"I gotta go, here's my number" Keith said as he wrote his number on Lances hand.

"I love you babe~" Keith says as he kisses Lance one more time before leaving.

"see ya...." Lance said and smiled at the writing on his hand.

The End