Mr. Ben

WARNING ANGST!

*Lance's POV*

I was at school it was a sunny day and my bestfriend Keith was walking with me in the halls, well were more then friends I guess....we both like each other we hold hands in the hall we kiss sometimes but we haven't 'done' it yet, we want it to be special. It is only the beginning of school so we have our morning classes together but by the end of the day we split our separate ways to go to other classes.

We were in math goofing around and writing little notes and doodles on each others hands, Keith means the world to me, he is the sweetest boy I know. It is now lunch time and we head to the cafeteria and we get our food and sit at a table with our friends and laugh together. We started talking about how Mr. Ben is creepy... how he always stares at the girls in his class...and how he stars at Keith ALOT. The one thing I hate about this school is how Keith has his last class with Mr. Ben....for Science...I cant be there because every time I try to say "I will just wait here for Keith" he kicks me out and locks the door....

After lunch me and Keith decide to skip out after lunch ELA class and go hang out by the school garden as I picked him a rose and put it behind his ear and kissed him. He giggled and hugged me...

"I love you Lance!" He said as he hugged me closer.

"I love you more Keith~" I say as I kiss his forehead.

We decide to sit at the fountain and put our feet in the water and talk about things like how we want our next date to be, what we will do the next time we hang out, etc. Then the bell rang for everyone to go inside for next class, I kissed Keith one last time before I headed to my last class and he headed to his last class...I always panic leaving him while he goes to different classes....especially the one with Mr. Ben....and that's the class he is in right now....I truly think that's why I'm failing this class is because I'm costately thinking "what if Mr. Ben strikes, or what if he does something wrong to my baby..." I just shrug off that thought because I needed to focus on the teacher and what she is saying so I don't fail...

*Ring!*

That was the last bell thank god....now I can go and get Keith :)

"Lance, may I talk to you about your grades?" Mr. P asked.

"umm sure" I said panicking because I don't wanna be late for Keith.

Keith's POV.

It was VERY awkward because Mr. Ben kept staring at me the entire class....he wouldn't stop staring unless some students started noticing and he told them to shut up and keep doing there work. The bell finally rang ang I grabbed my books and out them in my bag and tried to bolt outa there....when he closed the door and locked it...I was the only one in here...

"Mr. Ben please, My boyfriend is waiting for me" I say backing away from him as he walks closer to me.

He just kept coming closer till my back was against the wall...he was now inches away from me when he LICKED! my cheek! I try to shove him off but he slid his hands up my shirt and then slipped one in my pants playing with my ass! then my front area....since it was my first time I have never really masturbated ever so I was always sensitive so when he grabbed me my knees gave out.

He pushed me onto the sofa that was in his class and started pulling my pants down and jerking me off...I couldn't think straight but when I felt a figure slide in my ass I lost it, I started crying and panicking I was screaming for Lance for anyone! I screamed louder once I felt him enter me since I was still a virgin it hurt like hell! He was now thrusting in and out of me while I was screaming but he covered my mouth, I bit his hand and he yelped I tried to shove him off of me but he forced himself on me again....

Lances POV

*15 minuets later*

"Mrs. P umm are we done now? or can I talk to you tomorrow I just...I have a really bad feeling about my boyfriend right now....im gonna g-go check on him" I say as I ran out of the room and down the hall.

I didn't see him waiting for me outside of my class! My heart started racing and I couldn't feel my legs as I raced to his class as I hear mumbling, crying and pleads for help and my body was filled with fear...

"KEITH!" I yell trying to open the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR YOU BASTARD! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I scream as I try to kick the door in.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DOESNT DESERVE THIS LET HIM GO PLE-" I yelled.

"Lance what's going on!?!?!" A teacher yells.

"P-please help him...please help my boyfriend he's in there with Mr. Ben p-please!" I say crying now.

"There probably just talki-"

*SCREAMS IN PAIN*

"I SAID SHUT UP YOU BRAT!" Mr. Ben yells as I hear a slap noise.

"YOU BASTARD IM GOING TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF WHEN I COME IN THERE! LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW!" I yell as I pound on the door.

The other teacher dials 911 I then snatched her keys and unlocked the door and stormed in and my eyes couldn't believe what I just saw....he was raping Keith....and he was all bruised up....My blood was boiling so I rushed over to him and punched him making him fall to the ground as I punch him in the face repeatedly until an officer pulls me off of him and I just cry....and cry as I rush to Keith's side and he looked life less....he wasn't talking so I just cradled him in my arms and cried....

"I'm hear now....shh...im hear" I say as I hold him tight.

The ambulance takes Keith and cleans him up and I refused to leave his side I practically had to force my way onto the ambulance.

"He is my boyfriend I'm going with! He cant be left alone! not now!" I yell at a police officer while tears are streaming down my face as I hold his hand and the doors of the ambulance close and we drive off....

Later that day I found out that Mr. Ben got escaped and didn't get caught....he is probably hiding but police are looking for him right now, I didn't tell Keith this because it would just worry him...

I gave Keith a bath as he still looked life less from the trauma he went threw...I just held him....kept him company...cooked for him, etc.

"I wish I was there....I could have helped you" I whisper as I kiss his head while he falls asleep.