Don't ever leave me again

WARNING IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANGST THEN DON'T READ!!! You have been warned

     Keith walked away from the dinner table after eating,everyone watched Keith walk away.

"What's up with him?" Allura asked

"I'm sure he's just on his man period" pidge said while giggling

"PIDGE STOP" Hunk busted into laughter

   Lance just sat there picking at his food.

"Hey Lance dude you okay?" Shiro said as he patted Lance's back

"It's norhing" Lance said while pushing his chair out and left.

    Lance walked to the balcony in his room. He looked at stars as his eyes started getting teary. Lance started thinking about what if all the people Lance thought that loved him didn't. Lance started crying as he hangs his head over the balcony crying. Lance pushed his back against the wall and fell down as his butt hit the floor. Lance put his legs in his arms and his head down and started balling. Lance stared wondering if Keith even thought of him as a good friend.

    Keith was walking to the bathroom to have a shower that is across the hall from Lance's room. Keith walked passed his door straight to the hathroom , Keith didn't see or hear Lance crying.

    Lance passed out on the floor and woke up in the middle of the night. Lance wiped the dry tears off his face lance wrote a note to all his fellow paladins saying Thanks for everythint and a good bye sighed by the one and only lancey lance with a few tear drops lance acidently left while crying and writting. Lance left it on his bed as he grabbed his bag packed some clothes and some snacks he hid in his room. Lance walked out of his room and walked to where all the Lions were. Lance's blue lions mouth opend as Lance stepped foot in the lion. The lion took off with a flash.

    The alarm starter blaring saying on the big screen one of the Lions left. Allura woke up and ran to the main room and checked the cameras as she saw the blue lion was gone.

"PALADINS WAKE UP!!!!" Allura yelled on the speakers

  Keith was the first to get up and run to the main room.

"What is it Allura!?!?" Keith was sweating as he looked up and his eyes widend and saw that Lance's lion was gone.

   Keith was in so much shock and scared someone either stole it or................he ran away. Keith ran to Lance's room with tears streaming down his cheeks. The door opend to a dark room as Keith turned on the light.......no sight of him. Keith looked at the bed and saw  a note,Keith grabbed it crying still and sat on Lance's bed. Keith covered his mouth as he started crying more as he read the words Lance wrote.

"Sighed by Lancey Lance........" Keith mumbled as more tears fell down his face

    Keith set the paper down as he covered his eyes as he cried into his hand. Keith ran to his room and grabbed his coat and ran to the Lions and hopped in his sneaking past everyone,as he took off in a flash.

Alarms start sounding again as allura quickly turned on the camera and keiths lion was gone. Keith drove his lion into space while crying and turning on his map to track any movment.

"Please come back Lance......" Keith wisperd as he bit his lip as more tears fell down.

   Soon after the lion detected movement in front of keith. There he was it was.......Lance. Keith smiled in relief but then saw something horrible flash before his eyes. Something blew Lance's lion across space with a purple blast.

"NO!!!" Keith yelled as he flew his lion into lances direction.

   Keith put his lion into drive for Lance as he quickly got into his space gear. Keith stopped the lion as he went out of the lion and swam threw space to Lance's lion. The Lions mouth was open a crash so Keith crawled threw the mouth and ran to the cockpit. Keith threw his helmet on the ground as he picked Lance's head up. Lance was covered in scratched and blood because he didn't put his seatbelt on before taking off. Keith started crying again as he held Lance head up and keiths face in Lance's chest.

"D-dont die on me man y-you mean the world to me I-i love you" Keith said crying into lances chest till he heard a faint breath on his ear.

"LANCE!!!"

"Hey man its me Keith wake up" Keith said while placing a hand on Lance's face as he barley opend his eyes.

"Lance oh my God your alive" Keith said as more tears of joy cam rushing down his cheeks

Lance looked at Keith and smirked then placed a hand on keiths face.

"I l-love you to....." Lance said as blood started dripping from his mouth and he fainted.

"L-lance no don't leave me please lance" Keith cried as he kissed Lance. Keith placed Lance's head down and ran to the front of the lion and grabbed the radio and called for help.

"Allura? Hunk? Pidge? Help Lance got hit bad I need help......please hurry" as Keith cried for help he fell to the ground.

Keith woke up only to be in his bed in the.....ship?

"LANCE!!!!!" Keith yelled as he ran out of his room and ran to Lance's he wasn't in there so he ran to the healing pods. There he was,keiths love of his life. Keith ran to the pod and placed and hand on the glass along with his head.

"Thank God your ok" Keith said while smiling and a single tear dropped from his eye.

   Next this Keith knows the pod opend and Lance fell on top of keith. Lance woke up a little woozy and he saw he was on top of keirh. Lance blushed then looked Keith in the eyes and said.

"I love you to keith " Lance smiled weakly and kissed Keith. Keith kissed back and smiled and said.

"Don't ever leave me again" and kissed Lance once again

   While Lance got into the crash he heard everything from keith saying he loves him and kissing him and crying for help.

(A/N) Comment for requests for oneshots, also sorry this was such a sad one I was just feeling like writing a depressing fanfic ♡